When is it ok to shoot a neighbors dog?

Rate this topic

The Riddler

I wonder how many of these dogs haven't been neutered?   I have a dog on our property that isn't owned by me that knows me well, but when he gets loose and is on the scent for some punani, he'll growl, even bite his own owners.    My dog had his nuts lopped off and is a well adjusted animal, that would never mess with another man's chicken.   :D

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

36 minutes ago, Wigeon said:

Nice stories.

We're talking about chickens here, not kids.

By all means shoot them at the slightest threat on a child.

Calling bs on a golden "charging" the guy, that's all.

Nope, you commie canine lover.  Your dog comes on my property and is destroying my property, in this case chickens, if I like you, I'll kill it outright.  If I don't, I'll shoot it in the gut, let you pile up a couple of grand in vet bills and then have to put it down.

Your property, your dog, has no precedent over my property, chickens while on my property.

Take your feelings elsewhere.

"all of jase's posts are valid." -Otter

Like that dog could've bitten any part of that fat ****s body, lol.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

1 minute ago, JaseB said:

Nope, you commie canine lover.  Your dog comes on my property and is destroying my property, in this case chickens, if I like you, I'll kill it outright.  If I don't, I'll shoot it in the gut, let you pile up a couple of grand in vet bills and then have to put it down.

Your property, your dog, has no precedent over my property, chickens while on my property.

Take your feelings elsewhere.

MA CHICKENZ!!!!  AAARRRGGGH!!! NOBODY HURTS MA CHICKENZ!!!!!

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Fat hippies raising chickens cannot be taken seriously. 

-Numbnuts

I grew up with neighborhood dogs. One was a huge Dobie named Sam. He ran around with our dog all over. Couple of fun, sweet dogs being pals. Nobody cried about. Sam was scary looking, but he was a gentle dog. Loved us kids. 

This is silly. 

-Numbnuts