When is it ok to shoot a neighbors dog?

251 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TimS said:

"Meal Team Six", lol

Militia_meme_Meal_Team_6_Operator_thread_8991171.jpg

Oh, that got saved for future use. 

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, FunkyBunker said:

Christmas day probably 2008. At my dads house and i say to him there's some dogs in your back yard chasing ducks in the pond. With no hesitation his reply is WTF!!! same ****n dogs!!! Apparently it's happened quite a few times over the past few weeks and they kept coming back. No collars so don't know who owns them. He grabs his 12ga. tells my stepmom to  keep the kids in the house, you and your brother come with me. So he runs outside and the dogs have a muscovy by the neck and are about to start tearing it apart in a part of the yard that was flooded out from a lot of rain that year. He fires a warning shot, the one dog lets go of the duck, but the other one kept going. Next shot sprayed buckshot through the dog and puddle he was standing in. Dog drops in the puddle and other one looks towards my dad who is now aiming at him and it takes off running. Afterwards he said that it's been going on for 2 months and at the time my sisters were only like 8 and 10 and he was afraid of them getting attacked because they were always outside. Nobody ever came looking for the dog. 

I saw that in a movie once. Except they went out for muscovy at the Chinese joint.

Edited by woodbutcher

Jees dinghy, a heads up would be nice.

I feel bad for the kid, he has been traumatized.

The mother is probably freaking the f out.

Putting your face in a dogs face is an aggressive move that dogs do not like. 

I am absolutely not finding fault with the child. I truly feel bad for him.

9 hours ago, mybeach said:

Jees dinghy, a heads up would be nice.

I feel bad for the kid, he has been traumatized.

The mother is probably freaking the f out.

Putting your face in a dogs face is an aggressive move that dogs do not like. 

I am absolutely not finding fault with the child. I truly feel bad for him.

My BiL's mother comes to my house and does it. Drives me and my wife crazy. She is a 60 something year old smoker bar broad so the dog is leery of her loud, scratchy smoker voice. Last time he opened his mouth and kind of head butted her. She started flipping out. " I've told you numerous times to keep your face out of his face, it's on you". 

She he is still pissed at me. 

Maine frenchie....Everyone knows how bad they suck. Worst women on the planet. Worst people maybe. 

1 hour ago, mybeach said:

A dog that does damage like that is typically going to be ID'd for termination. 

i had to get a boxer once and send him on the underground rail road, his owner told the police that the dog new he was wanted and ran away, he'd let them know if he came back :)