Lead prices.

Rate this topic

Maritime63

1 hour ago, Maritime63 said:

I guess I need to make more friends then Hahahah 

that's the best way. i always have an eye out, even if i don't currently 'need' it. it can sit around for a while since it never goes bad...

ASMFC - Destroying public resources and fisheries one stock at a time since 1942.

5 hours ago, cashews121 said:

What are they using lead for in construction?

It comes out of a lot of stuff.  Pipes, flashing, etc.   Construction guys come across it.  

Range lead at near someplace that has a high % of shotgun/ML only is a good start.  Larger projectiles and they tend towards pure in many cases.  

Believe it or not a HS or middle school is worth asking.  They may well have it in their cabinets from science classes and lead is incredibly dangerous (haha) and they may be glad to get rid of it.   

ALso, just mention it ot people.  You I'm shocked at what some people just have in their garages.  

I'm a contractor and I used to save the lead trimmings and scrap for the reload guys at the club but they are gone now so since I've just tossed it. I'll save it up again and post when I have a few 5 gal. buckets if anyone is interested again. Mostly lead flashing. Location is central MA but I work and fish all over.