tomkaz

Will Lefties Complain About "God" Talk From Administration?

56 posts in this topic

Whole bunch of nit picking going on here, please enlighten us as to how you know what is going on in anyone's heart and mind but your own.

You lot are blowing it out your respective sphincters, and blowing it up your buddies here.

30 minutes ago, superstriper said:

Yeah u are right trump is so religios so silly of me to think otherwise what was I thinking thanks for setting me on a better path 

You are repetitive and exhausting.  That is not what I said.  The path I was trying unsuccessfully to put you on is very simple.  You dont know.  I dont know.  Its between him and God.  The path you should be on, is that it is not up to you to judge him.  There may even be a few scriptures on that if it helps.  Not that I know much about religion. 

53 minutes ago, Shipwreck said:

You are repetitive and exhausting.  That is not what I said.  The path I was trying unsuccessfully to put you on is very simple.  You dont know.  I dont know.  Its between him and God.  The path you should be on, is that it is not up to you to judge him.  There may even be a few scriptures on that if it helps.  Not that I know much about religion. 

People are judged by their actions it is as simple as that - others formulate their opinions based on those actions and most religions judge by how you live your life and if you adhered to the principles of tgat religion -I have my opinion and you have yours on this topic 

5 minutes ago, superstriper said:

I thought mr Trumps response was heartfelt and appropriate when speaking of this awful event 

Yes, he stayed on message. Sarah did a great job writing it. She certainly has the background to speak and write that way. Ironic, the spokesman writing for the President!

8 hours ago, superstriper said:

People are judged by their actions it is as simple as that - others formulate their opinions based on those actions and most religions judge by how you live your life and if you adhered to the principles of tgat religion -I have my opinion and you have yours on this topic 

I dont think you are very theologically informed.  Its not an opinion.  Do some reading.

4 minutes ago, Shipwreck said:

I dont think you are very theologically informed.  Its not an opinion.  Do some reading.

Enlightenment for the ignorant.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

11 minutes ago, zybathegeek said:

Enlightenment for the ignorant.

Yup.  Only God may judge.  Religions do not judge.  Unless you are Torquemada or ISIS.  Thats ok its all pearls before swine.  Or put another way, checkers chess.  But hell he voted for Trump so....

8 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Trump doesn't believe in God, LMFAO, c'mon guys, get real.

It might be the only thing I respect him for- he uses religion as a tool to control the weak minded. 

Are you serious, you think this scumbag believes in God!?  You know he just uses anything he can to tweak his base.  Wake up white, conservative people, Trump is a NY liberal playing a part to stay in power.

Enjoy your nihilism, you true believers, may you walk in ever decreasing circles til you finally disappear up your own fundamental orifice.

God does not like ugly. Even the Liberal Dems know this, and would not be more foolish than they already are to complain about God. :howdy:

God is good, all the time. Only evil would complain about God.  

19 hours ago, JohnP said:

We’ll many other religions share the same core beliefs 

remember we have one guy here who insists women can’t be leaders because the interpretation of his book says so   

Thats is when we’ve taken religion too far and mixed it where it doesn’t belong 

Who is the one guy here who says women can't be leaders because of his "book"... the Koran, I am guessing.  We have a muslim on the site??  His poor ears must be ringing from all of the attacks.

4 minutes ago, Knight771 said:

Who is the one guy here who says women can't be leaders because of his "book"... the Koran, I am guessing.  We have a muslim on the site??  His poor ears must be ringing from all of the attacks.

No. That was the poster directly above your post during the last election