DennisBKLYN215

October 2017 Fishing Reports

596 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, fishless said:

He's got kids now, :waah: he doesn't fish anymore. 

I still fish butthead . Just not everyday. But the 2 hr drive days to go fishing are over for sure. Now I wait patiently for the fish to come to me. 

Edited by blind squirl

2 minutes ago, blind squirl said:

I still fish butthead . Just not everyday. But the 2 hr drive days to go fishing are over for sure. Now I wait patiently for the fish to come to me. 

bb.jpg

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, DragonsLax48 said:

You want to spot burn soooooooo bad dont you? Your gut says go ahead tell them, but your brain says keep this spot sacred lol. Just keep the BS out of the reports and call in Moco or North moco if you think its NECESSARY. Good job tho, 10 albies is a good outing.

Albie crusaders. LOL

Edited by work2much

27 minutes ago, DragonsLax48 said:

You want to spot burn soooooooo bad dont you? Your gut says go ahead tell them, but your brain says keep this spot sacred lol. Just keep the BS out of the reports and call in Moco or North moco if you think its NECESSARY. Good job tho, 10 albies is a good outing.

Good thing I saw you quote him and highlight in bold the important info cause I missed his entire report initially.  See ya out there.  ;)

18 minutes ago, work2much said:

Albie crusaders. LOL

Fun fish to catch. 

I'd rather catch them instead of blues/stripers, unless the bass are on the big side lol. 

20 minutes ago, fishless said:

Good thing I saw you quote him and highlight in bold the important info cause I missed his entire report initially.  See ya out there;)

Post reported :witty:

35 minutes ago, fishless said:

Good thing I saw you quote him and highlight in bold the important info cause I missed his entire report initially.  See ya out there.  ;)

post-24820-0-33596000-1448899568.gifpost-24820-0-05692800-1450198195.gifpost-24820-0-49783800-1447990309.gif

You guys are starting to get silly.  Must be starting to catch fish.  ;)  I'll be out in the morning.  If you see my red Xterra stop and say hello.

11 minutes ago, Spigola said:

You guys are starting to get silly.  Must be starting to catch fish.  ;)  I'll be out in the morning.  If you see my red Xterra stop and say hello.

I'll look for you, then chase you down the beach just to watch you. When you hook a fish I'll mug you and cast over your line while calling all my friends on my cellphone then post a live report on Facebook with GPS coords to the exact spot we're at.