October 2017 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

DennisBKLYN215

I could tell by the pencil line mustache..........

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

Made the long march to the north land this morning looking for albies.  Plenty of bait and nice water conditions, but all the long walk got me was a bunch of 10 inch blues.  Lots of birds working, but nothing of size was on the chase.  Beginning to wonder if the albies will show this year?

21 minutes ago, MC55 said:

Made the long march to the north land this morning looking for albies.  Plenty of bait and nice water conditions, but all the long walk got me was a bunch of 10 inch blues.  Lots of birds working, but nothing of size was on the chase.  Beginning to wonder if the albies will show this year?

Oh, they're showin'................boat guys off shore.....just hoping bass don't follow that route from LI.

Edited by Mr. Bigdeal

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

Trading SM for FA is no downgrade..

-Hey dumbass it's not about a kill or no kill tournament, it's about how much your 2nd favorite club can mug you! That's it...

-the reports thread is the yenta section for NJ..  

-If’n ya cut yer teeth on Ava and teaser fishing please take a seat in the back and keep quite… 

-is monkey see monkey do fishing even fun..?? 
-yes I still fish with mono..  On occasion 

41 minutes ago, J Barbosa said:

Boat guys I know are getting crushing them within 100-200 yards of the beach for the past two weeks.  Haven't heard much Albie talk out of the NJ surf.

Are u calling deal a liar? 

"Goya Pro Staffer".

EGGY Award Winner For The Month Of Mayo.

• Sudsy locked this topic