Aaron Hernandes

Rate this topic

Lagerhead

Worst case of CTE they've ever seen. How long was he in the league? How many hits did he take?

Is there any control cases for this study or is just another libby attack on another American past time?

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

I believe it's an attack.  What about the guys who played with leather hats?  And how long was his career again?  If he was a running back maybe.

apparently his family is sueing the NFL and New England Patriots 

(*member formerly known as 'Roook13')

Symptoms.... depression, violent behavior, suicidal thoughts.

He was like that at Florida. 

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

Florida will do that to ya.....I kid, I kid.    PCP on the other hand will really mess you up!!!!!!!!!!!

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

1 hour ago, Roook13 said:

I believe it's an attack.  What about the guys who played with leather hats?  And how long was his career again?  If he was a running back maybe.

apparently his family is sueing the NFL and New England Patriots 

The guys who wore leather heads were a lot smaller and less powerful then modern players. Life expectancy was lower.  Nobody was looking at mortality statistics.  There was no such thing as a cat scan.  Hernandez may have been more vulnerable by reason of genetics, or otherwise, then some other players. 

Some liberal attack.  

1 hour ago, BrianBM said:

The guys who wore leather heads were a lot smaller and less powerful then modern players. Life expectancy was lower.  Nobody was looking at mortality statistics.  There was no such thing as a cat scan.  Hernandez may have been more vulnerable by reason of genetics, or otherwise, then some other players. 

Some liberal attack.  

Guys with leather helmets were not cruise missiles aiming for someone elses head. also back then you either had concusion and were dragged off the field or you played. Todays NFL has 5 levels of concusion, 4 of them you are forced to leave the game and can be identified in minutes.

22 minutes ago, Belmo said:

A suit has already been filed, by an attorney representing his daughter.

Representing his daughter and girlfriend Shayana Jenkins. Because the girlfriend is broke since all the money went to the lawyers. One of the lawyers that already took all his money. That bitch is so money hungry, she'd rather stick with the same attorney that already took Hernandez money than go out and get a job. She can rot in hell with her boyfriend. There's no way he sustained that much brain injuries in the short amount of time in the league.

12 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

Worst case of CTE they've ever seen. How long was he in the league? How many hits did he take?

Is there any control cases for this study or is just another libby attack on another American past time?

"Worst case of CTE they've ever seen..... in a 27 year old."  It is lawyer speak that has created a nice little media **** storm today.

Pretty sure AH only had one documented concussion in his career as an NFL player.

Any major trauma to his head was more likely caused by years of having his skull slammed against headboards while his many boyfriend's were pounding his ass throughout the course of his worthless life.

And if this lizard skinned esquire gave two ****'s about this mass murderer's daughter he wouldn't have taken all his money already.

This suit goes nowhere.

11 hours ago, BrianBM said:

Some liberal attack.  

genetics you say?  go on...