abitskrewd

WTT Big Rock, PPW, Striper Bites, BC, Lemires, Johnny

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Looking to trade all of part of this lot.

BC Danny(swam), Lemires Swimmer(swam), Lemires Swimmer(swam), Big Rock(new), Johnny(new), PPW 17 p-nut(new), SB Surfster(new).

Johnny has been traded.

Mainly interested in Beachmasters, SS, Norhtbars, etc.  I'll also look at Spooks, Pikes, etc.

plugs2.jpg

plugs3.jpg

plugs1.jpg

Edited by abitskrewd
traded Johnny

Posted (edited)

I'm interested in the johnny swimmer. I have a white with pink stripe down the sides wooden northbar bottle darter and a green and yellow over foil plastic northbar bottle darter that I did. I did the foil and paint and fresh epoxy over to finish it. I can post pictures of either if you're interested. 

Edited by seed420

16 hours ago, seed420 said:

I'm interested in the johnny swimmer. I have a white with pink stripe down the sides wooden northbar bottle darter and a green and yellow over foil plastic northbar bottle darter that I did. I did the foil and paint and fresh epoxy over to finish it. I can post pictures of either if you're interested. 

sounds good.  i can box up and ship tomorrow.  pm me your shipping info and i will send mine back.  thanks

1 hour ago, abitskrewd said:

sounds good.  i can box up and ship tomorrow.  pm me your shipping info and i will send mine back.  thanks

Both mine for the johnny? Or one for one?