Doobster

Random Images V

577 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Bald eagles repairing their nest on Marco Island after Hurricane Irma hit there.  Lord knows where they rode the hurricane out at...

LRM_EXPORT_20170918_105951 (1).jpg

LRM_EXPORT_20170918_105947 (1).jpg

LRM_EXPORT_20170919_104946 (1).jpg

LRM_EXPORT_20170919_104932 (1).jpg

Edited by splions
spelling

My apologies, I attempted to merge some posts into the Random Images thread - and, instead, the software attempted to merge the thousands of pages of images into the other thread. Of course this happened during the busiest part of the day and locked up the site completely :freak: When the smoke cleared, the merge had failed and the 50,000+ posts are in limbo :squid: They aren't gone, they just aren't in that thread - or the other thread - at the moment. I'll get it straightened out...the problem is, I can't do it during the day because it will take a long time and bring the site to it's knees :o

It was getting unruly at 56,000 posts...a new one is a good call :th:

TimS

36 minutes ago, TimS said:

My apologies, I attempted to merge some posts into the Random Images thread - and, instead, the software attempted to merge the thousands of pages of images into the other thread. Of course this happened during the busiest part of the day and locked up the site completely :freak: When the smoke cleared, the merge had failed and the 50,000+ posts are in limbo :squid: They aren't gone, they just aren't in that thread - or the other thread - at the moment. I'll get it straightened out...the problem is, I can't do it during the day because it will take a long time and bring the site to it's knees :o

It was getting unruly at 56,000 posts...a new one is a good call :th:

TimS

Don't make me go in there and protect your site from you...:squid:

13 minutes ago, Kneel said:

Don't make me go in there and protect your site from you...:squid:

I'm stumped on this one...haven't spent too much time on it yet because it will lock the site up while it's working.  I haven't established the relationship between a post and the thread that contains it beyond the "thread_id" in the post record. The thread_id is correct...but the posts still aren't showing up in the thread :squid: 

I don't want to rebuild all the threads....that takes weeks :b: