So...........

Rate this topic

Mainiac

Meteorologically speaking of course;

I'm hoping it sucks up Albicore, bluefish and big stripers from the Cape and canal and sends em our way on a Cat 1 platter

(Jose',  please leave the fine MA fisherman safe (and at home)).

who knows??  I've had some good days in protected inland waterways during big storms 

and followed some crazy rock

hoppers in Montauk and block island during big storms a Looooong time ago (won't do that anymore).  

Churning things up I think would be good as it's been pretty calm for a while now.   Get those offshore fish and nutrients a vehicle to get closer to us.

Jim 

Edited by jimbighead
[/sIGPIC]"Never let the truth spoil a good story"

58 minutes ago, Roccus7 said:

I'm afraid it's going to have all of our fish punching their tickets southward...

I'm hoping the NE fetch is limited, storms fizzles in the cooler water and we get a decent influx of ESE swell

Tropics are reminding me of 1995

tracks-at-1995.png

I caught fish well into October that year FWIW

I feel really bad for the poor folks in the carribbean

another building bad storm headed USVI/BVI way into PR/DR and everyone else down there 

[/sIGPIC]"Never let the truth spoil a good story"

think about all that bait that everyones been talking about all summer getting pushed tight to shore with the big waves. there will should be big fish right behind them. beginning part should be great for plugs. later part of the storm when the waters dirty is a great time for chunk bait