Marc H

Buddy Needs Convincing

101 posts in this topic

So, my buddy just found out that his girlfriend of 3 years joined a sugar daddy website.  She claims that she is just looking to get paid for companionship, nothing sexual.   I'm telling him there is no effing way.  What do you guys think? 

he should sign up and ask her for a date.

a chick asked my wife a few years back to do it alongside her on double dates. I said no fricking way.

btw Marc - I got the Danny this morning, Thanks :th:

Dude, do you have a warehouse of plugs, how do you always have a couple sell threads going in the BST? I've always wondered. 

Posted (edited)

As long as she is sharing the sugar with me to buy plugs from Marc H, she can strut her stuff all over town for all I care!

Edited by Linesideslayer

Filthy hooooahh.

Unless the pic BB requested reveals new evidence which may require further discussion and review.

3 minutes ago, HugeDinghy said:

Dude, do you have a warehouse of plugs, how do you always have a couple sell threads going in the BST? I've always wondered. 

If he tells you he has to kill you!!

3 minutes ago, Linesideslayer said:

As long as she is sharing the sugar with me to buy plugs from Marc H, she can strut her stuff all over town for all I care!

maybe Marc has a sugar daddy that buys him plugs. I'd be okay with that if I didn't have to give it up - dinner and movie in exchange for custom plugs :heart:

Posted (edited)

Tell him to get a better paying job, because it sounds like he ain't got enough sugar for that gold digger .

Better just get a new ho,

Edited by jolly mon

10 minutes ago, Aquacide said:

he should sign up and ask her for a date.

Better yet sign up and become some other chick's sugar daddy and then tell her it is strictly for the sex and not the companionship. Win Win.

1 minute ago, Linesideslayer said:

Better yet sign up and become some other chick's sugar daddy and then tell her it is strictly for the sex and not the companionship. Win Win.

winner winner :clap:

I am still going with Pimp that ho out. She obviously is ready for the curb one way or another, why not be the one shaking down the daddies for that sugar.