Little

Why the global warmists are losing

48 posts in this topic

Last night, I heart produced a telethon for Hurricane victiims.

Three minutes into the damned thing, scientist Stevie Wonder (D) look the audience in the , well, they poinhted him at the camera, and his dumb ass says

Stevie Wonder, who kicked off the show, began with call for unity, but then turned to mock anyone who questioned the global warming theory. 

"When love goes into action, it preferences no color of skin, no ethnicity, no religious beliefs, no sexual preferences, and no political persuasions," Mr. Wonder began. "It just loves. As we should begin to love and value our planet."

But after calling for love, he singled out skeptics of man-made climate change for derision.

"Anyone who believes that there is no such thing as global warming must be blind or unintelligent,

So I have to come here and read theses **** threada about, "well lets discuss science and graphs and the scientists".  And we know its just BS.

BUT, then comes along this idiot and ruins it for everyone.

So how do explain your two faced leaders like Stevie Wonder, and why do you think you deserve to be listened to?

Posted (edited)

What an excellent premise for a thread! Stevie Wonder the non-scientist makes a statement about climate change. But Little the non-scientist can say Little Stevie is obviously wrong, and nobody should listen to him.

I know that both of them can't be correct.

Edited by patchyfog

Hey at least they are having a Telethon to raise money.

Kid Rock and Ted Nugent need to get cracking 

Very few people disagree about our changing environment.  It’s the solution (America foots the bill for everyone) that’s F’d up.

The Left “tries” to make the Talking point about deniers.  I guess that easier than explaining the impact ($$$) to America.

MAGA

"So how do explain your two faced leaders like Stevie Wonder"

I didn't realize Stevie Wonder was a "leader"? 

1 hour ago, patchyfog said:

What an excellent premise for a thread! Stevie Wonder the non-scientist makes a statement about climate change. But Little the non-scientist can say Little Stevie is obviously wrong, and nobody should listen to him.

I know that both of them can't be correct.

Then dont put your money on Stevie

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, Harf said:

Very few people disagree about our changing environment.  It’s the solution (America foots the bill for everyone) that’s F’d up.

The Left “tries” to make the Talking point about deniers.  I guess that easier than explaining the impact ($$$) to America.

MAGA

Solution implies a problem.  Changing environment is not a problem just because there is change.  You skipped a whole step in your assessment, and that gap is the issue.

Edited by hamlet

Posted (edited)

I think what's going on is this.

If you can get scientists to agree, perhaps you can get worshiped idols to agree

Worship, not being science, can easily work by consensus

Edited by hamlet

Posted (edited)

Insulting people is usually a good way to get them to donate to your charity.

I hope he tells me who to vote for in 2018.

Edited by Riverboat33

22 minutes ago, hamlet said:

Solution implies a problem.  Changing environment is not a problem just because there is change.  You skipped a whole step in your assessment, and that gap is the issue.

I thought that was already established at the Paris accord.  If so debate that solution.  The one where America foots the bill. 

Posted (edited)

"global warmist are losing".   What exactly is the "race" and how does one measure winners and losers in this so called "race"? 

Edited by KnewBee
type O

3 minutes ago, KnewBee said:

"global warmist are loosing".   What exactly is the "race" and how does one measure winners and losers in this so called "race"? 

That's easy............

Winner - Any country that gets the USA to foot the bill to clean up Earth.

Loser - The USA