faithless

Where are good places to list firearms for sale?

15 posts in this topic

I have two rifles I am willing to let go to raise some cash for another project. Other than posting at a local range or getting ripped off at local gun stores is there any other way of selling guns in a legal manner? Has anyone tried gun broker or any similar sites? Thanks.

I've never sold firearms on GunBroker but I've bought a few, no bad experiences.  A number of major shops use GunBroker so have to think they have reasonable rake %.  If I were selling I'd look into using them. 

I am a NJ resident and recently sold a shotgun to someone in NY.  I posted it right here on BST.  Once we agreed on a price, I had his FFL dealer send me a copy of his FFL.  Buyer sent me payment, shotgun was sent by UPS to his FFL (UPS requires a copy of the FFL), he picked it up at his FFL.  Quite simple actually.  And, don't break any laws.

Try SOL BST.  Usually excellent results here.  I've sold everything from flies, reels, lines, rods, furniture etc.  Just be fair with your fellow members and you'll never have a problem.

Good luck  

Posted (edited)

gunbroker

armslist

some facebook groups (lol)

national gun boards like ar 15 dpt c o m 

b-s-t on here and your local/regional gun boards

Edited by fishweewee

As spig said  post them here 1st + no fee's. i've bought a rifle and hand gun from this site no prob.s at all.

14 hours ago, faithless said:

Thanks everyone I guess I will try posting on here first and see if there is any interest. 

I know you are looking for a place to list them, but I have always done well selling on consignment with a good local shop. Just a thought.