Donald Trump is a liberal

Rate this topic

Little

Labor Day.  A day to celebrate communism.  Lets just put in a marker post.  

Liberals, Donald Trump is ONE OF YOU.  Thats a fact.  He is not a conservative man.

His gummit is a liberal gummit.  The Fed government is a liberal entity.

Your outrage is, in my opinion, phony.  I mean the posters here on SOL that are more politically astute.  

Ill just bring this up every now and again, when you rev up the outrage machine to full fake.  We can also bump it up when some lefty says, "I did not support Hillary, but I was forced to vote for her".  I love that pile of ****, I will attack that every time I see it.

Donald Trump is a far more honorable man that Hillary Clinton ever was/is.  But it ends there.  Politically Donald Trump is every bit as dishonorable as any democrat that was ever elected.

In the spirit of Labor Day, Liberals can discuss this question-A couple weeks ago, some gangsters/Local 25 teamsters were on trial for assualt and several other crimes, including destruction of property etc.  It revolves arounf some Democrats that threatened violence and death to a woman in Chelsea, called her many manners of raicial epithets, then slashed the tires of this woman's coworkers.  They did it to extort money from these people.  They were tried and found not guilty

According to Federal Law, this behavior that these Dems were involved in is perfectly legal.  Unionists can not be found guilty of such crimes if they are involved in union business.

If you support this behavior, if you support laws such as this, if you support a system that puts these laws in place, then you have a serious lack of societal ethics and a depravity of morals.  And I will tell you that right to your face, dont believe me?  Try me.

So my question for discussion.  Will you denounce unionism as has been established and practiced in the USA?  If not, why?

I look forward to your conversation.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

10 minutes ago, Little said:

Labor Day.  A day to celebrate communism.  Lets just put in a marker post.  

Liberals, Donald Trump is ONE OF YOU.  Thats a fact.  He is not a conservative man.

His gummit is a liberal gummit.  The Fed government is a liberal entity.

Your outrage is, in my opinion, phony.  I mean the posters here on SOL that are more politically astute.  

Ill just bring this up every now and again, when you rev up the outrage machine to full fake.  We can also bump it up when some lefty says, "I did not support Hillary, but I was forced to vote for her".  I love that pile of ****, I will attack that every time I see it.

Donald Trump is a far more honorable man that Hillary Clinton ever was/is.  But it ends there.  Politically Donald Trump is every bit as dishonorable as any democrat that was ever elected.

In the spirit of Labor Day, Liberals can discuss this question-A couple weeks ago, some gangsters/Local 25 teamsters were on trial for assualt and several other crimes, including destruction of property etc.  It revolves arounf some Democrats that threatened violence and death to a woman in Chelsea, called her many manners of raicial epithets, then slashed the tires of this woman's coworkers.  They did it to extort money from these people.  They were tried and found not guilty

According to Federal Law, this behavior that these Dems were involved in is perfectly legal.  Unionists can not be found guilty of such crimes if they are involved in union business.

If you support this behavior, if you support laws such as this, if you support a system that puts these laws in place, then you have a serious lack of societal ethics and a depravity of morals.  And I will tell you that right to your face, dont believe me?  Try me.

So my question for discussion.  Will you denounce unionism as has been established and practiced in the USA?  If not, why?

I look forward to your conversation.

Are you saying that if you and I formed the sound guy and mechanic union, filed all the proper paperwork, and all, we could legally slash tires, and beat people up?

I find that hard to believe, not that you might say it, but that it is true.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

Is Antifa a union?

Seems  so the way they get a mayhem pass from Democrat Mayors and Liberal Institutions.

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln.

38 minutes ago, fish'nmagician said:

So you are shaking your pom poms for a liberal republican. Hard to understand why a libertarian is so emotionally devoted to him. 

Because he’s not Hillary or any of the other filthy Dems that were running against him.  Like I said before you’ll have to admit this to yourself before you can make and progress. 

Libertarians tend to support free trade.  Trump does not.  Libertarians are, in theory, indifferent to skin color, ethnicity, or religion.  Trump is not; he's refashioning the GOP as a white identity party.  Liberals are much opposed to racial discrimination.  Trump can no more say an unkind word about white supremacists then he can say a bad word about Vladimir Putin. Liberals are opposed to dictators, generally speaking, while Trump   ....  and so on.

Neither is Trump a conservative. That's a different thread. 

5 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

And meanwhile back in the real world we still wait for Libertarian leadership, solutions and answers.

5 hours ago, BrianBM said:

Libertarians tend to support free trade.  Trump does not.  Libertarians are, in theory, indifferent to skin color, ethnicity, or religion.  Trump is not; he's refashioning the GOP as a white identity party.  Liberals are much opposed to racial discrimination.  Trump can no more say an unkind word about white supremacists then he can say a bad word about Vladimir Putin. Liberals are opposed to dictators, generally speaking, while Trump   ....  and so on.

Neither is Trump a conservative. That's a different thread. 

Are there still food stamps?

Section 8?

Are there still hate crime laws?

Donald Trump is a left wing KOOK.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

3 minutes ago, Little said:

join me.  Free yourself from the Hillary Trumps.  Thumb your nose at this wretched pack of miscreant pajamaboys in your life.

Set yourself free.

Thumbing your nose is only half the battle.

You sit back and complain whilst wallowing in your little pool of self pity.

I'll set myself free working towards a solution.

28 minutes ago, Gotcow? said:

Thumbing your nose is only half the battle.

You sit back and complain whilst wallowing in your little pool of self pity.

I'll set myself free working towards a solution.

Well I must say you guys are doing one hellacious kickass job.  I can hardly remember when there was all those crazy laws like affirmative action, and the EPA, and all that ...................oh wait........................

Ayn Rand

5 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

And meanwhile back in the real world we still wait for Libertarian leadership, solutions and answers.

libertarian leadership can never exist.

because that's just how things are.

libertarian "leadership" is up to the individual to lead them self.

"Ok, Eddy you were right" - minivin5
"Oddly enough, Eddy is right fairly often"- TimS

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish