This "being offended".........

Rate this topic

Billybob

3 minutes ago, RiverRaider said:

You guys own that whole "Offended" thing... always have 

my point exactly - one side that is offended claims the other side is more offended than them, and so the cycle goes round. :wee:

the winners being those than make the cash from it.

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

(*member formerly known as 'guernseybass')

Maybe........

Maaaaayyyybeeeee.........

We should just bring back slavery.

I'm just saying......

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

I bet half the people offended by the Lee statue, couldn't even say "emancipation proclamation" or tell you who penned it.

My point is, I don't really think all these people ARE offended, their just signing on so they can feel a part of something.

F U Raider - this is not a political thread. 

2 minutes ago, Sandflee said:

its given the masses to get "offended" by something they have absolutely no connection to. Like the middle class white girl screaming black lives matter

Standing up for "the other guy" is a matter of character and principle,

any idiot can take a stand on things that impact them directly,

a good person will take a moral stand on behalf of someone else.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

1 minute ago, Belmo said:

I think we should paint the White House pink, and turn it into a Mexican restaurant, and topless bar/rub-n-tug emporium. :th:

i agree.. these "whiteeees" have had it their way far too long.. let every mailbox be a gloryhole :th:

"a high percentage of Bernie's posts involve Jim, homosexuality and/or touching children" :naughty:

walking out of your house wearing a suit and dressing like a gentleman will be considered an offensive action soon, if you wear a suit are you suggesting that those that do not wear a suit are "not Gentlemen" totally offensive

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

4 minutes ago, RiverRaider said:

Have you considered a hunger strike... in protest?

Wow! 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Just now, Sandflee said:

walking out of your house wearing a suit and dressing like a gentleman will be considered an offensive action soon, if you wear a suit are you suggesting that those that do not wear a suit are "not Gentlemen" totally offensive

snowflakes are making a LOT of predictions like this,

they sound a bit offended.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15