WTS Hobie Outback 2016 / WTT for Revo 13

hoakge12000

As you are reading this now, I will probably be on my beloved outback in the water. Nevertheless, I am deciding to sell it in the effort to buy a Hobie Revolution 13. I started fishing in the bays last year and the outback was a great weekend boat for me to spend the time with my dad.. on his blue outback that I also bough for him. Over the year, I gained some experience and now want to try reef fishing on the ocean side and to do that I need a Revolution 13 or 16, and since I have no room for storage, the 13 will do just fine.

I am letting the Red (or Blue), outback go for $2000 flat. That includes the kayak, the vantage seat, the mirage drive with standard fins, paddle, and the larger sailing rudder and two stainless steel rod/sonar mounts as a courtesy. The Turbo Fins, Wheels, Sonar, and Battery Kit do not come with the sale. I bought the kayak a little less than a year ago and in its good used condition with a few scratches from launching/landing like another kayak. I am willing to meet on a weekend or weekday evening in the tri state area and can let you try the kayak to test its stability and fishing ability whatnot as I know for a fact that I would be scared for my life buying a used watercraft in a city like this (NY). What if there's a hole in the kayak, or what if its broken and he just wants to get rid of it? Come and try it for however long you want on the water.

It is an amazing fishing platform, and you are better off buying this one for $2000 instead of a new one for $2800. The new one doesn't have anything that warrants the large price bump from the previous year models, and no, you will not have time to take your hand off the fishing rod to reverse the direction of the new mirage drive 180 for that one fishing spot when you can easily turn much quicker with the larger sailing rudder.

With that being said, if you would like to check out the kayak or have a Revo 13 (2015+), feel free to PM me.

Pictures are posted below. More pictures can be found on my instagram feed @toyo_nation_4x4

sunkenMeadow.jpg

rack.jpg

SeaBass.jpg

SideRail.jpg

Lowrance.jpg

Edited by hoakge12000

Very tempting.  I have a 2016 Revo 13 I bought this Spring.  No drill holes just running the Fish Finder off a Ram mount in the mast hole, and running a Nocqua battery so no battery mount.  Been doing mostly freshwater fishing for the past few months and have been thinking about selling and getting a Jon boat or an Outback, just for the extra storage up front.    I'm going out after work today and I'll take some pictures.  

Sure thing. PM me if you are interested in checking out the boats over the weekend or in a week afternoon. We could go to a Lake by you to see how you feel in the outback as I recommend it for long day trips in lakes. I need something a tad bit faster than the outback for the heavy current waters I fish in.