Firinne

2017 Philadelphia Eagles

260 posts in this topic

It's going to be interesting after the season, especially if the Birds get to (and maybe even win!) the Big Game, whether there's a run on their assistant coaches by other teams. It's no secret that Jim Schwartz wants to be a head coach again, and one would assume that Frank Reich does too. Maybe the price the Iggs pay for this kind of success is having to replace their coordinators before next year. 

They should just come back to the same positions next year regardless of this years outcome. Could be the start of a few good consecutive seasons. Had some big injuries for the year, but our roster is playing pretty solid right now. Schwartz is better at D than O anyway. The only offense he had in D-Town was Calvin Johnson who accounted for half the yards every game. 

Haven't read this whole thread.... Just wanted to say as a Pats fan that I am happy to see you guys having a good year. I have generations of kin down along the Main Line that have been lifelong diehard fans, so I know how much you are enjoying it! 

Last NFC Championship game in Philadelphia was on January 23, 2005.  My son bought 2 tickets and we attended the game.  He paid for the tickets and I paid for the arctic Carhartts and the Under Amour under wear.  Me, at the time, never knew what Under Armour was, but some people said it was good.  Really was a memorable day. Like the credit card commercial, it was Priceless.  The list price for the tickets was $105.  I remember he paid $400+, per ticket.  I have a feeling we will do it again.

IMG_2005 NFC Stub (Small).jpg

22 hours ago, nightfighter said:

Haven't read this whole thread.... Just wanted to say as a Pats fan that I am happy to see you guys having a good year. I have generations of kin down along the Main Line that have been lifelong diehard fans, so I know how much you are enjoying it! 

:upck: