Firinne

2017 Philadelphia Eagles

260 posts in this topic

Its probably true though, eagles just don't have all the pieces. More than other teams by far, but not quite enough. Giants have more

Day 2 and we already have problems.

Where is Jordan Mathews going?

They'll be better then they where last year and still only win 7 or 8 games. Next year, I hope is when they'll be players. Not sure of the coach, we need to see what he does with some offensive playmakers. 

Giants prob are the best team, but their coach blows, their O line blows and their QB is old. If he can stay upright, like he usually does, they should take the division. 11 games

Cowboys, caught lightening in a bottle last year IMO. They'll finish 2nd and win 9-10 games. Offense is great(provided zeke doesn't miss any games, defense was so overrated it was sickening.

Redskins will duke it out with the Eagles for 3rd of 4th. They have a ass load of talent. But, they are dysfunctional and that always messes them up. 

Talent wise all 4 teams have a lot. This division should be competitive for a while

I think it will be giants and Dallas, with the skins bringing up the rear.6-9 maybe.......... Eagles will be 9-7 win 1 or 2 they shouldn't and lose 1-2 they shouldn't.

Key question is Wentz. Good start last year then sucked the 2nd half.

6 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

Key question is Wentz. Good start last year then sucked the 2nd half.

game tape kicked in?

Can never judge a team by how they look on paper in July. There's a reason they play the games each week.   I'm excited for a good season.

Should be an interesting year for them, especially seeing how Wentz progresses.  Don't think it will be a great year for them, but still excited for the season to start.

You never know.  Did anyone expect the Giants to beat the undefeated Patriots in the SB?  

Not a complete rebuild yet. They're a couple pieces away. It all depends on wentz and pederson. They might be another cb deeper by the start of the season. And they're finally getting rid of the dead weight. I say better than last yr but not SB contenders by any means.  But you never know..  either way I'm the most excited about this team as I have been in a while..  8-10 wins. Might squeak into a wildcard spot 

22 hours ago, iphish said:

game tape kicked in?

Nope, O line was in disarray! Lane Johnson was missing for 10 games. Eagles went 2-8 without him, 5-1 with.