CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, Wash Post, USA Today, PBS, NPR, etc

Rate this topic

Bass Ackwards

13 hours ago, snapper1 said:

About time you guys realize you've been f----d in the ass backwards by electing your clown.

And you elected the WORST president of the US of A in history.

USA used to be a GREAT country. A country to be PROUD of.

Look around and tell me you are PROUD of how things work nowadays...

Just look around and tell me what your president is going to do for YOU.

SWEET F--K.

Some of you are going to tell me that my opinion is **** because I'm Canadian, but many of you guys, right now, would prefer to live up here rather than in the US of A...

Have a great evening

^..^

Wow, just wow...I appreciate your opinion. He's the worst president elected? Well for starters we don't know that, but what many would agree on is there was no other option, that's how lame the democratic pick was, they have lost touch with their constituents. USA is still the greatest country. 

" just look around and tell me what your president is going to do for you", we'll lets reverse the question Mr Canadien liberal, why is it any concern of yours and 2ndly please out line all the policy changes that have impacted ordinary citizen so far? Go on give it your best shot....I'm sure your idea of what occurs here is heavily influenced by the mainstream media and click bait. Ignore it!

I can almost guarantee that any person on this thread regardless of their belief or which side of the aisle they support would rather live in thi country than Canada.

"oh but we have free health care" (in a very whiny voice) screw that, you know that blows. Living in a border state with Canada my local hospital has added wind after wing, including a huge walk in clinic. I recently asked the non profit hospital  CEO what gives? What's going on. He replied Canadiens, the health care is so poor, or the waiting line to get high end surgery, cancer treatment & specialized treatment etc is so long they come down here and pay out of pocket.

again you are entitled to your opinion, but don't make crazy emotional assumptions, we are doing just fine here.

10 minutes ago, Wet Head said:

We also believe its not cool to touch your daughter in certain ways and areas. Talk about blind spots.

And so do I. I explained what happened, there was nothing sexual or bad, just a simple father daughter teasing. Now let it end please, I find this really annoying to be accused of such a sick, untrue deed.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

On July 17, 2017 at 8:17 PM, snapper1 said:

About time you guys realize you've been f----d in the ass backwards by electing your clown.

SWEET F--K.

Some of you are going to tell me that my opinion is **** because I'm Canadian, but many of you guys, right now, would prefer to live up here rather than in the US of A...

Have a great evening

^..^

All true. But I still wouldn't live in Canada. 

On 7/17/2017 at 8:17 PM, snapper1 said:

SWEET F--K.

Have a great evening

^..^

The only reason Canada even exists as a free or prosperous nation is because you've had the privilege of exiting next to the USA for the last hundred years.

Yes, I said "privilege."

If it weren't for the protection and commerce we provide, you'd have been conquered decades ago.

5 minutes ago, JoeyZac said:

The only reason Canada even exists as a free or prosperous nation is because you've had the privilege of exiting next to the USA for the last hundred years.

Yes, I said "privilege."

If it weren't for the protection and commerce we provide, you'd have been conquered decades ago.

By who? They are protected by the Atlantic ocean just like us.

51 minutes ago, JoeyZac said:

Yes, I said "privilege."

What'd Canada ever do to you to feel like that?

3 minutes ago, patchyfog said:

What'd Canada ever do to you to feel like that?

Nothing.  I have no real ill will towards Canada.  Generally, I think they're fine neighbors.

But let's be honest, if it weren't for what the USA did in WWII, every nation on Earth other than Japan and Germany would have been conquered.

PS - No, I didn't forget about Italy, but Adolf would have turned on them too at some point.

1 hour ago, numbnuts said:

By who? They are protected by the Atlantic ocean just like us.

Mexico, if it wasn't for the USA, Canada could have been over run by Mexico, decades ago. 

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

5 minutes ago, Riverboat33 said:

Mexico, if it wasn't for the USA, Canada could have been over run by Mexico, decades ago. 

What makes you think Mexicans want to shovel snow?

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

Just now, Bass Ackwards said:

What makes you think Mexicans want to shovel snow?

Free health care and a large welfare system.  Plus you don't really have to shovel, it melts every spring.

Edward Bloom

22 minutes ago, Riverboat33 said:

Free health care and a large welfare system.  Plus you don't really have to shovel, it melts every spring.

Does the free health care and welfare system cover illegal aliens or is it sensible and only cover Canadian citizens?

37 minutes ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Does the free health care and welfare system cover illegal aliens or is it sensible and only cover Canadian citizens?

They are bringing in refugees and illegals from MN are going there.  They will take care of everyone, they're liberals.

Edward Bloom

4 hours ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Seriously though Canada has far tougher and restricting imagration policy. For example in order to I margate in Oh Canada, you must prove you have a job and or sponsor- no exceptions.  And I think there are time tables involved before "services" I.e. Government hand outs are allowed.

Edited by iphish