Hockey 2017 - 18

Rate this topic

Toad in Nj

hang in pete. it doesn't start to really blow until about 4 hours in surrounded by nothing but water :howdy: 

5 hours ago, Toad in Nj said:

:laugh:

any typical cause for it?

happened to my pop too. like 3x normal levels. i think he ate a couple bananas before the test.

had the best bbq brisket sammich i ever had in the middle of nowhwere texas. mrs. rocco had to stop me from eating the paper it was wrapped in :drool:  :beatin: 

good morning Rocco.

"Ok, Eddy you were right" - minivin5
"Oddly enough, Eddy is right fairly often"- TimS

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish

12 hours ago, Eagles Dare said:

Had a blood test yesterday. Dr. called me all worked up in the afternoon. She said I had the potassium level of a dead man. Ordered another test for today.

That one was only slightly elevated. I guess it looks like I'll live through the weekend at least.  

Had a similar incident years ago due to high blood pressure. Doctor called me and told me to go right to the hospital as he was admitting me for renal failure. Turned out, my pressure was so high (leave it alone, Ernie. Had nothing to do with blunts :rolleyes: ), it skewed a marker and it looked like my kidneys were shutting down. That was a tense moment. :scared: 

12 hours ago, Ravioli said:

Did he say low? I read elevated.

He's a little.........

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

Son is working ridiculous hours and has been dealing with a slow leak in one of his tires.  Tell him to just take mine, I'll get his fixed in the AM before it becomes a bigger issue.

Wife gets home last night, thinks she has a nail in her tire.  Totally flat this morning. Cool 2 cars have to go to the Tire shop.

A pain in the ass rep needs crap for an event in Newark around 1. 

Some sweetheart scheduled a 3:00 training in New Brunswick today.  

Oh, and my MRI came back positive. Heel spur caused some tears in my Achilles, I need surgery.  

2 mins ago, Tom T said:

Son is working ridiculous hours and has been dealing with a slow leak in one of his tires.  Tell him to just take mine, I'll get his fixed in the AM before it becomes a bigger issue.

Wife gets home last night, thinks she has a nail in her tire.  Totally flat this morning. Cool 2 cars have to go to the Tire shop.

A pain in the ass rep needs crap for an event in Newark around 1. 

Some sweetheart scheduled a 3:00 training in New Brunswick today.  

Oh, and my MRI came back positive. Heel spur caused some tears in my Achilles, I need surgery.  

there has to be a joke in here somewhere....

That sucks THOM.  I went thru a spell with the tires and nails/metal due to construction just up the road.  

When would you go for surgery?  Won't be able to drive for a while when you have that done, no?

RIP Innis - April 9th 2012 - you always be in my heart. :)