Hockey 2017 - 18

Rate this topic

Toad in Nj

11 hours ago, Toad in Nj said:

bringing the weasel to the "good zoo" tomorrow

he better be ****ing good :laugh:

Where's the 'good zoo'? 

7 hours ago, rocco said:

man i spent a lot of time underground the last couple of days. done with caves for a while.

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_2582.jpg

Nice shirt!! 

42 mins ago, Ravioli said:

We are going down to the detention facility in Miami today. We’re going to hose down migrant children. So much fun.

Well, they are dirty little bastards. Could use some cleaning up. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

1 hour ago, MadWader said:

Pete going on the trip of a lifetime ...enjoy way down under 

Oakland or Auckland?

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

Ernie?

"The pantless man who was knocked to the ground by a player after he ran onto the field during a B.C. Lions game has retained a law firm that specializes in personal injury claims.

In a release, Preszler Law Firm says "our client suffered serious injuries, including a mild traumatic brain injury, as a result of being struck violently by B.C. Lions player Marcell Young.""

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/pantless-man-who-disrupted-b-c-lions-game-lawyers-up-over-marcell-young-hit-1.4714218

Another low 90 round for me yesterday!! I am really liking my game right now. Shot a 91 and had two triple bogies. Should have been under 90. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around.