Hockey 2017 - 18

Rate this topic

Toad in Nj

58 mins ago, eddy said:

no

because without phones, or even today's internet, people actually had to learn things.

now they think they are experts because they can go to google, search for something, click on the wikipedia link and be a ****ing parrot reading things back to others.

Shut. The ****. Up

Alright brain. You don't like me and I don't like you. But let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer

2 hours ago, eddy said:

no

because without phones, or even today's internet, people actually had to learn things.

now they think they are experts because they can go to google, search for something, click on the wikipedia link and be a ****ing parrot reading things back to others.

We have a moderator here like that.

4 hours ago, Kings over Queens said:

For those that dont know what this is, basically, a bunch of people call in to a conference call after logging into a website where my pc screen is shared and watch in rapt attention as i drone on about risk management and professionial liability insurance for 20 minutes in the hope that one or more...preferably more of these people will call me to buy insurance.

I do them for CE credits. I got the past performances from either Belmont or the Southern California tracks open on the other screen. :th:

Terri Mae does not approve this message, but screw him.