WTB - Some Used Poppers and/or Swimmers

JTR

Hi Guys,

My buddy at work and his wife are just starting out and I'm looking to hook them up with some used plugs. They're still figuring out knots and fighting fish, so the nice $20 plugs aren't quite a great option yet. I'm looking for those used plastic plugs and maybe some cheaper used wooden plugs that you guys have laying around that don't see too much time in the water any more. I'd like to get this done in 1-2 lots. If you have anything that you think would work well for a newbie, let me know.

Thanks!

Jeff

Hi Guys,

My buddy at work and his wife are just starting out and I'm looking to hook them up with some used plugs. They're still figuring out knots and fighting fish, so the nice $20 plugs aren't quite a great option yet. I'm looking for those used plastic plugs and maybe some cheaper used wooden plugs that you guys have laying around that don't see too much time in the water any more. I'd like to get this done in 1-2 lots. If you have anything that you think would work well for a newbie, let me know.

Thanks!

Jeff

This lot of brand new 1 ounce lures is a great starter kit (top water) at $25 delivered via first class mail. Let me know ... let the SOL Board members know about weight as well. Thanks.

post-36317-0-87981000-1497031659.jpg

RockfishOn!! :cool:

Hi Guys,

Thanks!

Jeff

I'll withdraw the above offer due to lack of interest.

RockfishOn!! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, stripedbassking said:

Any interest in the ones I posted? Thanks

Hey, sorry I haven't been around here too much. I think I might have to pass for now. Thanks though.

if you'd be interested in splitting out the CC pencils, let me know.