Jetty Jumper

Indy Muslims call out creators of local billboard that insults Prophet Muhammad

120 posts in this topic

You're entitled to your opinion. Islam is an Abrahamic faith and related to both Judaism and Christianity. Religion is just one more tool to control tha masses and is directly responsible for the death of millions - including Christianity.

Unlike the atheistic communists who have killed many more millions.

People like to kill people, they will use any excuse.

Unlike the atheistic communists who have killed many more millions.

People like to kill people, they will use any excuse.

And religion justifies killing those people in the name of god.

All communists may be atheists but all atheists aren't communists.

And religion justifies killing those people in the name of god.

All communists may be atheists but all atheists aren't communists.

And most Christians don't kill people in the name of God,  in fact can you tell me the last report of a Christian killing someone, while yelling Glory to God?

You're entitled to your opinion. Islam is an Abrahamic faith and related to both Judaism and Christianity. Religion is just one more tool to control tha masses and is directly responsible for the death of millions - including Christianity.

Mohammad wrote his manifesto in direct opposition to the teachings of Jesus, the tribes had been fighting for centuries, and he needed to rally the troops. JMO

And most Christians don't kill people in the name of God, in fact can you tell me the last report of a Christian killing someone, while yelling Glory to God?

Don't get me wrong- right now Islamic terrorism is more prevalent. However Christianity is not immune- how about those abortion doctors killed for providing a legal medical service. You may not agree with abortion but that in no way gives anyone the right to take another life. Especially if you justify it by doing gods work.

Don't get me wrong- right now Islamic terrorism is more prevalent. However Christianity is not immune- how about those abortion doctors killed for providing a legal medical service. You may not agree with abortion but that in no way gives anyone the right to take another life. Especially if you justify it by doing gods work.

The people who killed those doctors were going against the teachings of Christianity, not following them.

You're entitled to your opinion - even when it's wrong. Islam is an Abrahamic faith and related to both Judaism and Christianity. Religion is just one more tool to control tha masses and is directly responsible for the death of millions - including Christianity.

Typical leftist drivel.  I am sure you're also a default stupid atheist as well.  Millions over 2,000 years were killed in the name of Christianity.  But those doing the killing were going against everything which Christ taught, am I wrong?

Whereas the more modern, secular, movements of the past 200 years to include the Terror, Lenin/Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc. were following your philosophy very closely and since they only believe in their "movement", there were no brakes on what they would do to include human slaughter.

All three religions, are considered "People of the Book"  But if you are trying to compare the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth to the teachings of Mohammed, you're either misinformed, mis-educated or pushing you're own blind, shortsighted Marxist agenda.

BTW, the mask thing is so old and kind of stupid.

BTW, read my post #102 again.  All of it.

Typical leftist drivel. I am sure you're also a default stupid atheist as well. Millions over 2,000 years were killed in the name of Christianity. But those doing the killing were going against everything which Christ taught, am I wrong?

Whereas the more modern, secular, movements of the past 200 years to include the Terror, Lenin/Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc. were following your philosophy very closely and since they only believe in their "movement", there were no brakes on what they would do to include human slaughter.

All three religions, are considered "People of the Book" But if you are trying to compare the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth to the teachings of Mohammed, you're either misinformed, mis-educated or pushing you're own blind, shortsighted Marxist agenda.

BTW, the mask thing is so old and kind of stupid.

You're a fine example of a Christian. Jesus would be proud.

It's real simple, remove it. That billboard is a sign of ignorance and will just create more hostility.

Ignorant ? I think it's comedy gold, and the fislamist think it's true..

You're a fine example of a Christian. Jesus would be proud.

Gosh, I guess people don't "follow religion to control the masses" as blindly as you think. 

But here is the thing, I'm doing no harm to you, am I?  All this is is keystrokes on a computer which will disappear.  I would not harm you in any way, key your car, kill your cat, etc.  I've given you my opinion of your opinion on the internet, that is all.  And I am guessing, from that, you intuit that I am not "turning the other cheek".  Am I correct??

So, my question to you is: would you expect the same response had you attacked a muslim's faith in the same way you attacked Christianity??  We both know the answer, don't we?? And there in lies one of the differences between Christianity and Islam.  I'm enjoined to "turn the other cheek" and to "love my enemies".  The muslim is enjoined to take you down.

Oh, one last thing.  Since 1973, 11 abortion workers have been killed in the USA.  That is 44 years and 11 deaths.  In that same time, approx. 60,000,000 human beings have had their arms, legs and heads ripped from their torsos, have had their skins burned off and their lungs shriveled or have been drug out of the womb and stabbed in the back of the head and had their brains sucked out.

You and yours passed Hitler and Stalin years ago.  Oh, and fully half of those killings have been of little girls, 30,000,000.  Woman's rights??  That is sick even for liberalism.

Liberalism is Leprosy.

Christians are no longer living in the stone age but the Muslims sure are... 

Ishmael and Isaac were half brothers, their father was Abraham. Ishmael was the Father of all 12 Arab tribes, of which Mohammed is a decendant of this family tree.

Isaac is the Father of the 12 Jewish tribes.

Sibling rivalry from the getgo. God said, Ishmael will live in conflict all his relatives. This as I understand are the Tribes of Issaac

The irony on this one is palpable

The irony on this one is palpable

I'm getting slow in my old age and didn't catch the obvious contradiction.  Good point 55555.  I don't think he realized what he said.