Indy Muslims call out creators of local billboard that insults Prophet Muhammad

Rate this topic

To think people used to emigrate here because of our religious tolerance 

We still are very tolerant.

Jews, Christians, Mormons, Hindus, Bhuddists, and all kinds of crazy little religions/cults live life every day in peace.

We have an issue with a religion that has as a basic tenant to enslave women.  Do you not have an issue with that?

We still are very tolerant.

Jews, Christians, Mormons, Hindus, Bhuddists, and all kinds of crazy little religions/cults live life every day in peace.

We have an issue with a religion that has as a basic tenant to enslave women. Do you not have an issue with that?

Very true Joey.

We will NOT be tolerant of any fascist religion intent on killing us because we don't believe what they believe. :th:

"LIFE'S TOUGH......IT'S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU'RE STUPID." John Wayne

"Just as the laymen leave medicine to doctors and electronics to engineers, so people who are not qualified to think should leave all thinking to the experts and have faith in the experts' higher authority. Only experts are able to understand the discoveries of modern science, which have proved that thought is an illusion and that the mind is a myth."

Atlas Shrugged

If I was a Muslim with a few extra bucks, why not buy another sign with some anti-Jesus tales.

That would get the Bible thumpers riled up.

Now that is something I would like to see. :witty:  :witty: :witty:  :witty:  

You’re not some crazy uncle you know!

I'm so glad I don't live in the fact-less bizarro world you live in...just sayin'.

JZ, the billboard is provocative, but is not ignorant of historical truth.

The Christian faith has been demonized by an increasingly secular world, it is now the turn of Muslim philosophy to be examined by that same world.

It's real simple, remove it. That billboard is a sign of ignorance and will just create more hostility.

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln.

I'm not sure.

there certainly are a LOT of Muslim zealots in the Middle East who are trying to get one going,

and there are many alleged Christians in this country who seem anxious to provide it.

I think there are about 200 million American Christians who just want Islam to cut the crap and go on about living life freely in the greatest country on Earth.

And while I said "I think," in an attempt to be courteous, a more accurate statement would be to say "I know."

JZ, the billboard is provocative, but is not ignorant of historical truth.

The Christian faith has been demonized by an increasingly secular world, it is now the turn of Muslim philosophy to be examined by that same world.

Not ignorant words my friend, but only an ignorant person would post that billboard. :howdy:

AKN-2 USS Sagittarius

BE ENCOURAGING, NOT DISCOURAGING

<*((())))>< <*((())))><