Greenwich, CT any members?

Rate this topic

liv2fish

Anyone on the board fish the Greenwich, CT are?  I know a lot of the spots are resident only but starting working in the area and have checked out some spots to toss a line once temps rise up.  Not looking for anyone's honeyholes just have a question or two if anyone can PM me who fishes the area.

Thank you in advance and best of luck to everyone.

hey man, access is tough down there...i lived in stamford for a while and it sucked (and the fishing was bad too)....drive east....*******

Edited by bobber
please don't name specific spots.... it makes the rest of us more crowded and cranky

Grew up there, and still go back every year to fish with a friend.

Caught my first 50 off Tweed I. in 1974,

Great area, but given both the limited public access and the just-about universal restrictions on night fishing, you really need a boat.

"I have always believed that outdoor writers who come out against fish and wildlife conservation are in the wrong business. To me, it makes as much sense golf writers coming out against grass.."  --  Ted Williams

• 2 weeks later...

Big thank you to everyone...I am going to give a spot in Greenwich a try with out naming names in a couple weeks before work and see how it goes.

Thanks again to everyone!

Hey man live in Stamford are if you ever want to get out let me know typically shoot yo to housatonic river area to fish.

Edited by Jcrosby4288