reel gambler

The Big Drum Pic Thread

177 posts in this topic

SJJ,

Right in the corner of the mouth, I love me a circle. Great job! A quick release and that fish will hopefully grace another angler very soon :-)

They sure do...I fished with a bunch of em. All good guys, well there may be a grumpy or two though ;-)

Its been mighty quiet in here lately...

Rumors abound that "The Man" is over 150 so far this spring...Wow, all with the Point fishing like crap. WTG good buddy!!!

Its been mighty quiet in here lately...

Rumors abound that "The Man" is over 150 so far this spring...Wow, all with the Point fishing like crap. WTG good buddy!!!

he is near about that for sure.....

the drum are still around and i have all of next week on the island and the weather looks good.......thats just rad

Wtg E!!! I almost came down for that southish blow, figured a few would hit the beach...and they did ;-)

family obligations kept me home. Just as well, I’m done til spring. Been chasin’ dem sissy fish exclusively. Drumming is much more productive! For me anyways...tight lines good buddy!

Didn't fish much this fall due to one reason or another.  Had one good night up here at home in VA, mid October, with four fish.  Got down to Avon for a couple days at the end of October, but it was slow.  Managed to get a good one off the pier on my second cast, and that was it.  Spring will be here before we know it!

47"

SB47.jpg.19f08fcef93f7ffb0bb5ba5e54487d93.jpg

46"

SB46.jpg.e6ffd05d0f8ec12c573dfb4434d88ae4.jpg

49"x30" ...fat.

SB49.jpg.f102ea8fcd6cee365ae089d5bad15559.jpg

44"

SB44.jpg.a0b44438a4cc96f65d264fc854b8598b.jpg

46" FL -48" TL

avon46.jpg.b22948e07f4955b0cfa09237d2af94ab.jpg

Edited by Drumfish420