codfish

Fish Report 2017 Cape Cod Bay To The Back Side Of Ptown "aka Sand Eel Citya

1,054 posts in this topic

Well another year of weather reports and fish reports 

This year going for big fish with big lures and in the spring fresh big sand eel from the beach if I can get my hands on them?

lures in pic

Cape Cod Sand eel, 4oz

9 inch black Sluggo

8 inch wooden Zara Spook

post-9664-0-55604500-1484320274.jpg

First report of the year "caught nothing" but a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work

post-9664-0-32254700-1484320578.jpg

me,i am going to concentrate on the ever present micros and hope to get spooled by a 28 incher

im going to feed the seals so you can fish in peace.

Codfish, sent in my bill payment, I'd like to renew my subscription for another couple of years. Really enjoy reading these reports.

Thanks,

Tony C

Pete,maybe we should go hookless at lunch time so those idoits don't jump in our foot prints.just remember to cast right at the seals rather than at the fish or wait till the guy next to you has a seal on.

Walked coast guard yesterday, after finding evidence of an owl in the form of gull wing and pellets, a snowy owl took flight 30 ft from me.

Owl

Pete,maybe we should go hookless at lunch time so those idoits don't jump in our foot prints.just remember to cast right at the seals rather than at the fish or wait till the guy next to you has a seal on.

if I had a dime for every time I heard where's the fish? At the public beaches lunch hour.

Lol

Only 13 days late on this thread starting, lol.

Looking forward to it as always Codfish!!

Sorry for the delay, just went through the freezer and found some bait, looks like Tuesday seas will be 1 ft will give it a go then, will report back

I spent some time test casting a 3 ounce diamond jig this afternoon with my new setup. I like it. Hopefully the fish arrive in numbers 4 months from today.