allen sklar

Random Image Thread 2017

659 posts in this topic

Congrats KK! Hopefully you worked out a prenup that allows you to continue to fish...

Alan, great shots. Keep em coming.

Martzy, were you at the show in Fort Washington? I was there 9:30-11 and did not do nearly the damage that you did. I have my daughter with me. The one in my profile pic. She did not enjoy it nearly as much as I did.

Stupid fishing shows hurt my wallet.

attachicon.gif20170116_091513.jpg

I'd say so! Shoot, half those lures you still have to buy your own split rings and hooks for. Let us know what you get on the flag pattern! :D

The beach today low tide....I rode all AI yesterday there are three very narrow spots especially at two of my personal holes down near green run. We could have some real problems there as there are dunes right at the rut....hoping for the best but fearing high tide (right now) as oc's beach is completely covered..

post-2389-0-37690300-1485204311.jpg

post-2389-0-72890400-1485204336.jpg

post-2389-0-50415300-1485204360.jpg.

The beach today low tide....I rode all AI yesterday there are three very narrow spots especially at two of my personal holes down near green run. We could have some real problems there as there are dunes right at the rut....hoping for the best but fearing high tide (right now) as oc's beach is completely covered..attachicon.gifADS_7794sm.jpgattachicon.gifADS_7802sm.jpgattachicon.gifADS_7884sm.jpg.

It is a tad unruly today...nice pics

A BUZZ guaranteed.

Haha I didn't notice it was a bottle opener. I thought it was a Christmas ornament or something. Bet a bluefish would still eat it though! :)

Wow! To think that that thing has been buried in the sand all this time and we've been driving and fishing all around it and not even knowing. Pretty neat and thanks for sharing. It looks just like the 'Esk' on Parramore.

Brian, this wreck is 2 miles or so into Virginia so you haven't been driving around it.....but the ship's carcass has changed the structure of the beeach there and there is a nice cut in the bar just south of it....tad far for me to pull the cart though....

post-2389-0-16248200-1485603117.jpg