allen sklar

Random Image Thread 2017

655 posts in this topic

Ya, I wouldn't be surprised if OC doesn't end up with a blizzard warning due to the winds

Over a foot here and its still coming down....smh...

what the hey is smh :headscratch:  allen thought you where younger the 66 or is that a typeo :banghd:  :howdy:

Looks like you got all my snow,i usually get that and you get a dusting,this time i got the dusting,you can keep what you got... be all gone by midweek.  Allen,not used to seeing that boardwalk look like that.

Happy New Year!!!

Come on May!!!

dag gum it phil, I thought I would make till at least april before any of them fish pic showed up, an it looks like jeff is comeing down earlier or is it later , an well here we go again with the fed budget, buy april 28 2017. I usely come down the 3rd wk in april an stay til the 3 wk in may, an the way my luck goes an the hoops I have been jumping threw for years now, maybe decades, I will get there  an a couple of days later have to pack up an move, makes it hard to reserve a site, guees I will have to check the state park, an see when they open :banghd:  :banghd:  :banghd:  :banghd:  :banghd:  :banghd:  :banghd: :banghd:  :banghd:  :banghd:  :eek:  :box:  :box:  :box:  

Just got back from Park City, Utah. Very cool place!

Lucky!!!! They've been getting crushed with storms. Ugh. I told myself I wasn't going to go to Colorado this year but with the powder alerts going off every morning for A Basin (my fav) and the other I 70 resorts getting 17, 12, 16 etc inches of snow I may have to go. They have a big base and it's still early in the season. Nice pic and I bet it was awesome over there.