bonefishdick

2017 All Things Fly Photo thread

961 posts in this topic

Pole dancer are my favorite not cheap tho ...losing one is like losing a danny swimmer nice snook BTW

I know where he got them :) , Not in the US. 

Snook like that sure does make one want to travel. I mean who would not want to go on vacation with a Pole Dancer. !   :naughty:

Posted (edited)

Note: the Aruba pics had the background blocked as not to spot burn........really tough rules here!   :bucktooth:   Nice catch from shore!

I would never post pic where I caught my 42 " Snook ever 

Edited by Hook I

Where, generally did you get that snook?  Beast...

Love snook -- great catches!

Where ?

Hecho en Mexico

Posted (edited)

From my adventure on Saturday. 4 degrees warmed up to 10-12 by mid-afternoon. Hit the river at 11:30 and midges came out at 11:45 and I cast to rising browns for next four hours. Frackin size 26 dries in tandem - see a rise near your tippet , set the hook. Landed ~20 and snapped off half that with too much set for 6.5X tippet. Great day, once my toes regained feeling.

Edited by tomkaz

I would never post pic where I caught my 42 " Snook ever 

But........IT'S ARUBA not around the corner!  But I am interested in your big snook, mmmmmm USA or somewhere I need a passport..... :howdy: Thank you

Size 26 midge dry pattern next to some of the hail that we got hit with today on the Middle Provo River. Tiny flies and yet the brownies had no trouble seeing them

Size 26 midge dry pattern next to some of the hail that we got hit with today on the Middle Provo River. Tiny flies and yet the brownies had no trouble seeing them

attachicon.gifP1090084.JPG

Very nice, tomkaz.  I admire your willingness to go and try in those conditions.  I have hunted deer many times in bitter cold, but fishing in those conditions is tougher.

From my adventure on Saturday. 4 degrees warmed up to 10-12 by mid-afternoon. Hit the river at 11:30 and midges came out at 11:45 and I cast to rising browns for next four hours. Frackin size 26 dries in tandem - see a rise near your tippet , set the hook. Landed ~20 and snapped off half that with too much set for 6.5X tipped. Great day, once my toes regained feeling.attachicon.gifIMG_1909.JPG

Well done.