Rate this topic

mickrazz

Ok. Looking for 15 guys but will go with 12. With 12 its 80 each plus whites from DIK. Price for whites determined by DIK. Must send me half the fare by PayPal gift. My paypal is bigrazz54@comcast.net

1 MP in pd in full
2 Snaps. Pd 20
3 H. Squidward
4 Tom T
5 KML pd in full
6 Mike Y
7 Csteven
8 Mr. Richard Q. Larsen..Rich, you"re the crab guy. What do you think we need?
9 Tooney Loons  pd in full
10Slacker pd in full
11 Mike..he was signed up to go on the open boat so I invited him on the charter. Pd 20
12 PeterO  pd in full
Note: if we get more that 12 its an extra 50 for every angler over 12 on the 925 according to the website. do the math.
If I forgot to mark someone paid is cuz I don't know your real name. Please note in the PayPal your screen name.  

If the captain calls it off I will refund everyones money...or i might buy another saltiga 15  :howdy:

Edited by mickrazz
The Magnificent Presence

The boat is chartered by me. I'm going to send a 200.00 deposit. If you all can paypal me 20.00 each @ bigrazz54@comcast.net I will cut the check asap to hold the boat. Thanks to all who will be going. In case of bad weather the Captain makes the call.

The Magnificent Presence

With Dik and Scotty that's 9. Charter the boat. We'll fill it. I can always bring a kid or two.

scotty will not be gracing us with his presence I texted with him today, his job prevails we have to find someone else to yell at.

The boat is chartered by me. I'm going to send a 200.00 deposit. If you all can paypal me 20.00 each @ bigrazz54@comcast.net I will cut the check asap to hold the boat. Thanks to all who will be going. In case of bad weather the Captain makes the call.

Okay I sent you 20 I thought we discussed everyone put up  40 to reserve their spot.

Look at that all star crew.  

The Magnificent Presence as all powerful charter master.  

Tony Snaps managing the pastry inventory.  

DIK Larsen stepping up with the white gold.  

Csteven getting christened into the party boat fraternity.  

KML spending the kids' tuition money.  

TomT making a pre-trip Uber run... that's motivation.  

Tooney Loons sliding underneath the velvet rope and into the bottom forum.  

Y making the command decision... book it, Dano... instead of bringing a kid or two, I could rattle off a couple of female realtors that we'd all like to see. 

Perhaps a showing by Tfisher (you are still on coffee and donuts detail... there is a DD at the turn around in Pt. Pleasant), Scotty and Wetsidejay.

Sign me up.  We are gonna get this thing done for God, Queen and Country!!!  

(PS.  MP.  It is cute that you think I'd know how to paypal.  Cover my $20... you know I'm good for it.  If things look terrible 4 days out, I'm gonna bail... rather cut my losses than drive to NJ to eat a Wawa pretzel and drive home... and will just send you a check for the full fare.  I might lean on you for some lead.)

Look at that all star crew.

The Magnificent Presence as all powerful charter master.

Tony Snaps managing the pastry inventory.

DIK Larsen stepping up with the white gold.

Csteven getting christened into the party boat fraternity.

KML spending the kids' tuition money.

TomT making a pre-trip Uber run... that's motivation.

Tooney Loons sliding underneath the velvet rope and into the bottom forum.

Y making the command decision... book it, Dano... instead of bringing a kid or two, I could rattle off a couple of female realtors that we'd all like to see.

Perhaps a showing by Tfisher (you are still on coffee and donuts detail... there is a DD at the turn around in Pt. Pleasant), Scotty and Wetsidejay.

Sign me up. We are gonna get this thing done for God, Queen and Country!!!

(PS. MP. It is cute that you think I'd know how to paypal. Cover my $20... you know I'm good for it. If things look terrible 4 days out, I'm gonna bail... rather cut my losses than drive to NJ to eat a Wawa pretzel and drive home... and will just send you a check for the full fare. I might lean on you for some lead.)

Are you serious? Money and lead are no problem for you. See you soon. Edited by mickrazz
The Magnificent Presence