NJBBA snow fence project rescheduled for April 10

Rate this topic

Jettyhound

I just wanted to be certain that everyone sees this postponement to April 10 due to the weather forecast.

The NJBBA web site may not be updated because the web master is preoccupied, so please pass the word.  Thanks!

Edited by Jettyhound

"If you want to consider what 'social security' does for and to people, look at the American Indian." -Henry Ford

"If I could live my life over, I'd live it over Giglio's B&T." -Bud E. Brown

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

^^^^The only thing I suggest is, bring your work gloves.  You won't need a pass.  Just tell the guard at the gate you are participating in the fence project.  Thanks for your help!

"If you want to consider what 'social security' does for and to people, look at the American Indian." -Henry Ford

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

According to the website,looks like April 22

Yes, you are correct.  We'll see what Mother Nature has in mind then...

Our next snow fence installation, to help build dunes at IBSP will be Sunday, April 24. Volunteers will be meeting at the main park office at 8.00am. These projects are not just for adults, kids can handout the wire for tying the snow fence.
Projects are usually over around 12 noon. Coffee and donuts will be served and don't forget your gloves.