How to get added to the CBST page

I'm sorry but only folks that have been long time participants here, folks that everyone here has gotten to know by their participation, are invited to sell in the CBST Forum. It's important that I know and trust the people selling through the CBST Forum - and it's important to me that the folks buying from them know and trust them as well. That requires participation over a fairly long period of time. It's nothing personal...but we don't know each other at all :)

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

• 3 months later...

Now that's a straight shooter for ya. Nice!

No reason to beat around the bush :)

The CBST Forum requires lots of trust - I gotta trust the sellers - the members gotta trust the sellers - otherwise it simply won't work. It's a pretty unique forum where folks who make stuff pay commission to be able to put what they sell in front of a very large audience. If they make good stuff at fair prices and keep the orders filled, they'll do well :th: If they do well it helps the site with a little cash flow. It's a win-win :wave:

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.