Contact info for Flatlander Surfcasting?

Rate this topic

blackdogfish

Can't find a web page. Old link from On the Water is broken. He has a Facebook page.I don't do Facebook. I've run into this before when a business has only Facebook and no webpage... won't give you an email or a phone to contact them. Anyone know what the deal is?

The Great Big Jig in the Sky...Shine on you crazy diamond jig.

rsz_2aa17withhook.jpg

I first contacted him via FaceBook and then communicated often by phone and email. Very quick to respond. No web page. Let me find his email and post it for you.

Here you go.

**********@gmail.com

Edited by Garriga

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS

Well the whole world can go Facebook but I'll be the last one who isn't on that boat. I hate it and I hate that little fourteen year old zuckerberg twerp... and I'm not going to have him sucking all my data...google is bad enough.

Okay then... end of rant.

We'll see if he gets back to me via email.

Does he have a stock line of bags as well as custom?

rsz_2aa17withhook.jpg

Well the whole world can go Facebook but I'll be the last one who isn't on that boat. I hate it and I hate that little fourteen year old zuckerberg twerp... and I'm not going to have him sucking all my data...google is bad enough.

Okay then... end of rant.

We'll see if he gets back to me via email.

Does he have a stock line of bags as well as custom?

all that info is readily available....

on his facebook page!!!

ASMFC - Destroying public resources and fisheries one stock at a time since 1942.

I just contacted him last week via Facebook and he got right back to me. I had asked if he had any stock bags or any bags that a coustomer didn't pick up and was for sale. He let me know that he has no pre made bags for sale but did have a standard bag he can make.

Great bag wish I could have gotten one but I needed a new bag for a trip so I had to go with a gear up. Good luck!

I think it would be in your best interest to set up a fb account to look at his page. It would take you all of 2 minutes. He's easy to reach there, has an order form on the page with all of the options (and there are a ton of them) and plenty of pics of his bags. If you're going to spend that type of money on a bag why not put a little effort in?

ASMFC - Destroying public resources and fisheries one stock at a time since 1942.

Drew-I'm willing to put in all the effort it takes...but really do not want to add facebook to my life on principal.

That being said, Jamie got back to me instantly via email!

The level of quality and attention to details is absolutely astonishing.

FS is clearly top of the heap.  That is some amazing gear.

If you guys have not checked out his product line, you really should. It's incredible. He's got various base bag configurations and a whole system of accessories that can either mount directly to a belt, to a shoulder strap or to the leading or trailing sides of each back. Leader pockets (that drain) inside the bag, outside the bag flap or on the inside of the bag flap. Attention to detail is phenomenal. I'm saving my nickels. This is a bag to use constantly and then pass onto your son or daughter.

Edited by blackdogfish

rsz_2aa17withhook.jpg