Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
biggstriper

.22 LR Ammo For Sale

35 posts in this topic

I have a bunch I accumulated over the past year. I was intending on getting a 22 but decided to get a 17 HMR rifle instead. I have:

a bucket with 1400 rounds for $100.00.

5 or 6 500 (or 500+) round boxes for $40.00 apiece.

3 or 4 300 round boxes for $30.00.

9 100 round boxes for $10.00 apiece.

I'd have to meet anyone who buys them so it's pick-up only. I don't want to ship any ammo (too much hassle). I'm coming to NJ next weekend.

I'm in southern York county,PA but am always working in MD. Where are u in Md? I am interested in 4 of the 500 round boxes. what brand and bullet type are they. I could possibly meet up with u one evening this week

Posted (edited)

WHERE in jersey will you be located, I am interested in one 500+ round box, or 2 hundred round boxes, thanks

Edited by lureman

I'm in southern York county,PA but am always working in MD. Where are u in Md? I am interested in 4 of the 500 round boxes. what brand and bullet type are they. I could possibly meet up with u one evening this week

I'll get pics of them tomorrow on here. I'm in Aberdeen, MD.

WHERE in jersey will you be located, I am interested in one 500+ round box, or 2 hundred round boxes, thanks

I'll be in Eatontown, NJ for awhile and up at Effinger's in Bound Brook, NJ to get my compound bow worked on.

Posted (edited)

1400 round bucket: Looks like these are hollow point so I can't bring these to NJ. Thanks for telling me!

post-4428-0-30574600-1435608296_thumb.jpg

Edited by biggstriper

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0