best spring BS human

Rate this topic

vaearl

koss it seem like everytime minh stopped buy that you 4 where fishing near or close to each other , just thought it was a good name fer youins , 2 pa guys an 2 md guys , an you sure can put the fish on the beach

martzy , doesn't matter really we can bs any time you want to ( but I need a chair )an you also put some nice fish on the beach (an a lot of them)

minh it wasn't really a boycott so to say , it was that I tried the new password they gave me , twice one day the waited 3 days tried it again nada, so I said to heck with it . lol with the BS on the beach , it doesn't take long to catch up with things .. the boys (mine) want to make the motor home 4 x4 , its 27 ft an I looked at the rules for osv an 27 is max , not sure what i'm going to do son already found a f450 4x4 transfer case frount end , runs about 3500 dollars ( did I mention that the oldest one is a mech runs a service dept ) not to sure about this though , they also talked about bringing back to life the 1975 champion  rv ,( still have it )they found a 4x4 chasie with a Cummings deisl  that it would mount to,  that ones only 22 ft but sleeps 4 real easy  6 if its  tight that would be close to . move over CJ lol hey eric we can sell hot dogs on the beach , lmao put a ice maker in it , an a portable water tank  . we can sell ice eric, to CJ lol dang the crap I come up with . :rav:  :worms:  :eek:  :soapbox:  :shock:  :hippie:  :idea:  :kook:  :rules:  :drool:  I love these things

See, this is why we needed VAEarl to end his SOL boycott!! :D :D

when i got on the beach this spring.... i had 10 people stop and tell me the trouble earl was having (before i even got to earl) logging back into the 'new' site.... i was surprised... i even offered to use work resources to setup a conference and take control of his pc and get him logged in.... but then i was afraid of what i would find or see, and may loose my job..

portable water tank  . we can sell ice eric, to CJ lol dang the crap I come up with . :rav:  :worms:  :eek:  :soapbox:  :shock:  :hippie:  :idea:  :kook:  :rules:  :drool:  I love these things

Earl, I missed your posts, particularly the e-thingys at the end ... but what's with having them all appear correctly instead of having a few of them being "broken" ... maybe the site upgrade made it easier for you  :lost:

when i got on the beach this spring.... i had 10 people stop and tell me the trouble earl was having (before i even got to earl) logging back into the 'new' site.... i was surprised... i even offered to use work resources to setup a conference and take control of his pc and get him logged in.... but then i was afraid of what i would find or see, and may loose my job..

As we say at work ... "you just can't make stuff like this up"  :wee:

Prob would have found pics like this.

i'm not sure if I will beable to finish this post , when I got up this am an went to the puter , an viewed this thread an saw phil, I have been laughing all day , I laughed so hard that my eyes watered , an still are / i'm guessing you now know why phil won the best spring time BSER. that suit is way smaller then mine , ( o my  laughing ). I have seen some very funny pic on here like the 1 of CJ getting his waders on,  with a fish on , an this year CG holding a fish up, with his one lucky sock on . lmao phil we need to lmao fish together. you wear yours an I wear mine an gare in dam t you , we will have what ever spot we want on the beach to fish lmao.

bob I thought about sending an email to the weather channel , you know get them to do a piece on how weather affects  surf fishing  wind tides stuff like that , get dave  an those in the know to tell her , lmao I was going to recommend that they send Stephanie  abrans to do the reporting , hey shes a fl girl an has fished . lmao maybe phil wiil wear his lmao suit , I bet she would take a chug of what ever hes drinking :worms:  phil :theman: back at ya :moon:  now that takes nads  to post that , busting a gut . lmao now think about it  winter time ,fly rod ,  snow on the ground,  jock strap  an a bottle :howdy:  :wee:

• 2 weeks later...