Angler #1

Rate this topic

Skitter

Carl You should have taken me up on that flounder filet offer I caught on the -Little Sister-.

I'm afraid it's too late. Three grandsons and a buddy stopped by last night and had Sweetie cooking like crazy.

We will have to plan a trip when you're up to it.

Get well.

Carl,  I'm glad you are home and on the mend.  The first 30+" Chesapeake Striped Bass ladies have arrived on the Cape this week and the Hudson River striped bass are finishing up their spawning and headed your way.  

BrianBM and I hope you will be coming to Harwich Port the first week in June.

Carl You should have taken me up on that flounder filet offer I caught on the -Little Sister-.

I'm afraid it's too late. Three grandsons and a buddy stopped by last night and had Sweetie cooking like crazy.

We will have to plan a trip when you're up to it.

Get well.

count me in ,this is how it should'ah been!4

Your results may differ

Oh ya that flounder we lost, well It wasn't quite ten feet long but when it saw you weren't in the boat it flipped off and since you were really sick we didn't want to tell ya.

How's that for a story?

Well truth be told ,Oldgoat jumped out andlanded on it ,I tried to gaff it but got him instead,,,

Sorry about that scar OG ,but I was gonna boat one of ya ! Come to think of it was probably harder to bring you in. Hope your

blood levels are returning to normal.

Your results may differ

While i can, thank you once again for the concerns.

To think in the past week that I have three canal rat friends with life threatening problems, one with a terminal brain tumor, One with stage four emphysema and another on dialysis, sort of makes you think there for the grace of God Go I.

I ask for continued prayers , not only for myself , but for peace to three younger long time canal fishermen, who are living with Gods grace.  

Life member M.B.B.A #509

Life member Izaak Walton Fishing Association

Life member Cape Cod Canal

We miss you Carl and hope your health improves my friend.

Prayers for you and the other people you mentioned.

Life is beautiful and very tough at times.

God bless you all.

Mike

(*member formerly known as 'Skitterpop')