BOLO!!! Hit and Run Fatality

Rate this topic

RichLou

Please read and share. It is pathetic that someone could do this to another human being and not stop! I'm posting this in PA link as well.

Copied this from a shared post (I do not know the person who wrote it): "My friends husband was killed in his driveway this evening around 6 while plowing by a hit and run. The vehicle was a dark green colored jeep with wide flares and lifted. If you know of anyone with a jeep like this please report it. It may have some damage as it dragged the plow down the road before it was able to flee the scene. The incident took place on Harford Rd in Fallston. Please keep my friend and her little boys in your prayers."

(*member formerly known as 'rookie surf')

I have no clue whom this man is who lost his life but for some reason I can't stop thinking about it. It could've happened to anyone clearing their driveway.

http://foxbaltimore.com/m/news/features/top-stories/stories/99795-Police-Search-for-Driver-in-Fatal-Hit-and-Run-on-Harford-Rd-.shtml?app_data=%7B%22pi%22%3A%2254fa35b2fee426bc0f00000b%22%2C%22pt%22%3A%22wall%22%7D

Can't be but so many jeeps around that fit that description....

Need a MVA reg database search.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

Freddie this person is a low life scum bag. My hypothesis is its a younger person who was hot dogging it in the snow and lost control striking this man which is bad enough but accidents do happen, but to drive off and not stop makes my blood boil! You can't just make a vehicle like this disappear. It will be found and this person will be brought to justice and the family closure.

My parents live a mile or two away off of Vista View, always a cause for concern as they have a somewhat obscured entrance/exit back to their place. That stretch of road has seen its share of fatal accidents. Less than a year ago it was a young man, newlywed, struck by another younger man who was under influence and had prior drug related convictions and a suspended license. Harford road in general can be a hazardous commute and always has been; one spot a few miles south was called "Devil's Elbow" and for good reason. Even under perfect conditions caution is wise. Under the conditions present at the time of this incident caution would have dictated staying home or traveling at a safe speed while remaining alert. Hit and run is a cowardly act in my book and in this case a senseless waste of life. Thoughts and prayers to the family.

:rav: