Colin Kaepernick

Rate this topic

Gamakatsu

andy reid is the worst thing to ever happen to a smith.. 

-Hey dumbass it's not about a kill or no kill tournament, it's about how much your 2nd favorite club can mug you! That's it...

-the reports thread is the yenta section for NJ..  

-If’n ya cut yer teeth on Ava and teaser fishing please take a seat in the back and keep quite… 

-is monkey see monkey do fishing even fun..?? 
-yes I still fish with mono..  On occasion 

He's the product of an over-hyped, inconsistent league. A guy gets a couple of nice wins and he's the next Unitas or a young Brady...how did everyone pass on him? He has a couple of bad games and he's a bust, mechanics are no good, too big, too small, too slow. The same thing happens with teams...start out 2-0 and they're going to the SB. Get blown out at home and they'll never win another game. Remember RG3?...they had him in Canton after one tour through the league. Too many teams. Look at the NFC South.

His only good games have been when he's run like a madman. Otherwise, he's awful. Terrible decision maker, always runs the play clock down to zero, inaccurate, not very bright overall. Smith was better for this offense but neither is well suited. This has cost Harbaugh his job.

I don't mean to overstate smith, believe me I get that he isn't special.

he just looks special in comparison to kaepernick.

He could have been much better.

To many early wins got to his head. He still has potential, but he needs a wake up call to remind him that being a quarterback carries a lot of responsibility and requires a great deal of maturity.

All the great quarterbacks usually are percieved as responsible, mature, and serious.