SaltWaterRooky

Catch anything today?

3,379 posts in this topic

The only thing I caught today.

Nice job. What did you catch it on? I was over there Monday morning at sunrise grubbing with a carolina rig and landed 5 BSP around 8" each in about an hour's time.

This morning, a small 24"? was still fun to catch.. first fish in probably over 2-3 months, not that I've been fishing much though :D Some encouragement for you though SaltWaterRookie.

This morning, a small 24"? was still fun to catch.. first fish in probably over 2-3 months, not that I've been fishing much though :D  Some encouragement for you though SaltWaterRookie.

What kind of plug is that?

To be honest, it's probably not important lol. Sp minnow will catch just as good.. Hard to tell sometimes, did the fish show up when I switch to this plug? Or were they there but didn't bite the sp minnow I was throwing for an hour before that?

To be honest, it's probably not important lol. Sp minnow will catch just as good.. Hard to tell sometimes, did the fish show up when I switch to this plug? Or were they there but didn't bite the sp minnow I was throwing for an hour before that?

Oh ok. Thanks for the lesson :theman: :theman: :theman: