stripercrazy

showtime finished plugs

2,514 posts in this topic

It has been a little while for me and holy crap guys.  Unbelievable work.  Not only the quality but quantity.  Keep up the great work.  I can't wait for winter time.  I have a ton of ideas.  

On 10/14/2017 at 7:19 AM, lonellr said:

Did a Sea Robin for my buddy.....well attempted a sea robin. It was a fun one to make!

IMG_0176.JPG

Awesome work!

I made several of these pencils and little poppers in bunker pattern. The needle is a one off. I made another one just like it but it was an inch too long for my bag, so I made this one that fits. The feathers are gull feathers I picked up off the beach. Maybe that will bring me some luck. 

DSC_1155.JPG

13 hours ago, Fishy Fisher said:

I made several of these pencils and little poppers in bunker pattern. The needle is a one off. I made another one just like it but it was an inch too long for my bag, so I made this one that fits. The feathers are gull feathers I picked up off the beach. Maybe that will bring me some luck. 

DSC_1155.JPG

I like the colors on that pencil bro! 

7 hours ago, FisherManz said:

I like the colors on that pencil bro! 

Thanks. I used metallic gold as the base layer for the scaling. Going to try silver next. 

On 9/18/2017 at 2:49 AM, dennysnook said:

Best of luck to you. We have another bitch Maria on our radar down here as well. Really hate watching the weather this time of year, but full panic mode happens days earlier in recent years and you're left without supplies unless you join the chaos. Fun fun

A small school of "flattened pencils" ready for action. Strictly speaking, I guess they aren't really pencils, but they are weighted to work the same way. My wife was sure these wouldn't catch fish because they move backwards, but the prototype caught and I expect these will too. This is my first try with glitter, and it worked pretty well, as the glitter mistakes covered up most of the paint mistakes. Wish I'd made some smaller ones, as the stripers are chowing down on the schools of peanuts that are leaving the creeks and moving down the bay. Maybe next year.

IMG_1426.JPG