Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Head Hunter

WTS: 177. Cal Air Rifle Beeman Webley Vulcan

21 posts in this topic

This is 177. Caliber Air Rifle made by Beeman. Its a Webley Vulcan edition and it generates over 1000 ft per second. Mechanically, its in great shape. The scope is crap and I would get a new one if I bought this. Cosmetically there are some scratches and some rust spots and would classify it as good condition. Its all wood stock and weighs about 7.5lbs. Its one cock to charge...single fire.

$75.00 ...no trades. Cash only....will deliver between the Wash DC area and central NJ. Thanks for looking!

if you can ship it i'll buy it and pay shipping costs.

Thanks for the offer man....I'm not sure how to go about shipping it....I bet it would cost at least $20-$30. Any chance your coming south anytime soon?

I'm not headed that way anytime soon, but where are you located I may have some friends headed north for the risaa show. I'd be okay with 20 shipping and it's okay to ship airguns.

Shipping is easy Don. Package up and bring to UPS and they will ship to an FFL dealer in Rhode Island. Cost of shipping and a $25 transfer fee at the gun shop when you pick it up. I just bought a shotgun this way...came from Fl.

be careful doing any transaction in nj with it, it is controlled the same as a firearm. :kook:

be careful doing any transaction in nj with it, it is controlled the same as a firearm. :kook:
Only if it suppressed. If it's not suppressed it can be bought and sold in nj. It's legal in nj. They have them on the shelves in Walmart in nj. No paperwork required.

ANY BB or pellet gun is treated like a firearm in the peoples republic of nj.

All of the firearms laws apply as far as buying and selling

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0