Random

Rate this topic

Tfisher

1 hour ago, Kml said:

Like two ships passing in the night. 

Sounds like a lot of work this whole online dating thing.

Whatever happened to alcohol and poor judgement? 

I knew a guy that was on the plenty of fish online site but that was just straight up banging.

1 hour ago, Tom T said:

Oh no, not banging :scared:

1 hour ago, Humboldt Squid said:

well it all depends on what you're looking for. if you put in your profile that you want to bang they will match you up with them. i went the other route. there so many people to weed thru and a girl you are talking to could be talking to 10 guys who knows. the whole bot thing really sucks and its often. that may be the thing that would make me quit using it.

Banging optional?  I thought that was the point.  That is like selling cars with an optional steering wheel.

3 hours ago, mickrazz said:

I never noticed any clouds in my soup..and I've had plenty of soup.

Carly Simon's first draft of "You're so Vain" tried "clouds in my soup" but she needed and extra syllable so it got changed to "coffee".

Time for Professional Advice for are Squidly....

The first date is a happy hour. Graze some light apps at a bar over a few drinks and see if you like her. Decision Point comes at the end of the second drink. Do you order thirds and decide to hang out all night, go for bad decisions and the blogi or are you going to bail?

Honestly dinner doesn't usually come until after sex. Dinner date is reward not bait.

As for the minimal and slow contacts. That fine. Desired even. Two reasons. First, you don't want to be clingy all up in each other's business. Second never be available. Nobody wants what they can easily have. There has to be some work involved in getting your attention. While making her work to get your attention you feed her self-esteem. When she finally gets your attention she has accomplished something. Accomplishment leads to self esteem and her feeling good about herself. That's what you want.

You are all about entertainment value. If you're not providing entertainment value there's no point in her hanging out with you. Be entertaining. Learn jokes. Learn party tricks like you can guess her age by how much chocolate she likes to eat. It's great. Give her a blues name. Whatever just find some fun sh*t to bring up in conversation.

And finally the biggest rule of all. She'll never love you. At least not for years. In the beginning she's only going to love herself. She's going to love the way she feels about herself being with you. So you need to check boxes, you need to be entertaining, you need to feed her self-esteem. When she finally turns around and says I love you what she's really saying is I love myself being with you

"Depend not on fortune, but on conduct."

5 mins ago, Slacker said:

Is that a working title for an autobiography?

That's the "Blue Pill Diaries". It's a story about dating tons of women and how they always reach the decision point of whether they're going to take the red pill and go home and sleep in their own bed and wake up and believe whatever they want to believe. Or are you going to take the blue pill and party all night long with her

"Depend not on fortune, but on conduct."

1 min ago, Humboldt Squid said:

We be talking about banging only then bye. get with the program

Isn't that the real goal, the Everest, for all of us?  You have the mountain peak in sight... why spend your life mowing grass in base camp?

13 mins ago, Mike said:

Time for Professional Advice for are 

Honestly dinner doesn't usually come until after sex. Dinner date is reward not bait.

Aren't you the guy that rubbed a girls feet and made her dinner for like 18 months without even squeezing a titty?

• Mike pinned this topic