Random

Rate this topic

Tfisher

That does not look good. What level is that? School team?

I apologize in advance for the light content but it’s Tim’s fault. That hijack pop up Congratulations thing on Android has mad the site unusable for me during the day. 

8 hours ago, Kml said:

I have limited time this week and I got 2 graduations this weekend so another week boat is not in. 

My boat is still sitting in front of the house. I'm working this Saturday, third in a row and I'm having surgery on the 22nd. So long May, Hello June. This sucks big time.

If I could get a decent morning this week I will get it in the water.

5 mins ago, Slayer said:

My boat is still sitting in front of the house. I'm working this Saturday, third in a row and I'm having surgery on the 22nd. So long May, Hello June. This sucks big time.

Latest for me ever. Not like it matters I would not have used it much anyway. 

19 mins ago, Slayer said:

Oh no losing goodwill with your neighbors the longer it sits. Never backed a boat down a ramp and weather looks lousy for this weekend otherwise I’d gladly put it in for you to fish the Raritan and make your neighbors happy. Fishing out of MI still looks lousy

8 mins ago, Humboldt Squid said:

If anyone knows of a good boat for sale under 10k let me know. WAs gonna look at this boat but reviews say it’s not a rough weather boat bay boat at best but well built. 

0BA78A36-F316-4D98-A30E-ECD71B82E19B.png

I see a lot of people going out of MI in a lot less boat than that.  Not that I would do it or GF would be happy about it. One neighbor goes out in a 17 ft Key West.  Not sure about Makos but I would be very careful about any boat that age that could have a rotten wooden transom. 

• Mike pinned this topic