Random

Rate this topic

Tfisher

8 mins ago, Tom T said:

Well, that's a shame.

No non-airport branches around to deal with?  

That’s what this place is.  Just no big inventory.  They bring them in based on reservations.  Work pays for “intermediate”class of car... which means “no class”.

It's weird I'm typically oem/stock all the way type of person. But for some reason custom Penn's have an appeal to me. Hopefully at some point I'll take the time to learn how to powder coat, and mill to some degree.

As for the other side of it....when I was a kid I swore I was macgyver. i would take tv's, radios, toys, anything I could apart and try to put it back together.Besides computers, these old Penn's were the only things I'm fairly good at tearing down and rebuilding.

29 mins ago, Sheisty said:

It's weird I'm typically oem/stock all the way type of person. But for some reason custom Penn's have an appeal to me. Hopefully at some point I'll take the time to learn how to powder coat, and mill to some degree.

As for the other side of it....when I was a kid I swore I was macgyver. i would take tv's, radios, toys, anything I could apart and try to put it back together.Besides computers, these old Penn's were the only things I'm fairly good at tearing down and rebuilding.

google.gif

"Whoopsy Daisy"

32 mins ago, Sheisty said:

If you want a small milling machine or lathe google Sherline tools. I use them in my lab

"Whoopsy Daisy"

• Mike pinned this topic