Random

Rate this topic

Tfisher

1 hour ago, Kml said:

Ok. It’s not safe for me to go to Newark so you can take my truck and i will take your bmw for the weekend. See you for coffee on Sunday. 

LOL works for me as long as im still invited to sail.

PS I like my cars old like my reels.....The jeep is the newest thing in the fleet and its a 2004. Cars are 2002 and 2000.

6 hours ago, Sheisty said:

LOL works for me as long as im still invited to sail.

PS I like my cars old like my reels.....The jeep is the newest thing in the fleet and its a 2004. Cars are 2002 and 2000.

Lol the antique dealer, heck if it saves you money , cheap to keep, and gets you around, thats great. I/ we hang on to our vehicles , especially now with no commute. Down here I do the tire shopping at sams club, no need for fancy rims, no need , to impress 40 yo women, my handsome looks ,and trim physique are enuffff to impress them

9 hours ago, Slacker said:

This Hyundai Elantra is not doing my back any favors.

As much as you rent, you'd think they'd give you pick of the litter.  You are not an Elantra type person, don't let them put you in a corner.

1 min ago, Tom T said:

As much as you rent, you'd think they'd give you pick of the litter.  You are not an Elantra type person, don't let them put you in a corner.

I’m at a off airport place.  There are usually 3 cars to pick from... I coulda got the Corolla... LOL.

• Mike pinned this topic