Random

Rate this topic

Tfisher

1 hour ago, Tomm24 said:

No way!  I broke up with a very good looking physicians assistant with kids out of college for my high school girlfriend's pycho friend since she was familiar. Mistake, but not since I met current Fiance' . I only had one bad match date and she was a much older lawyer who lived on the upper east side and who was disappointed when I didn't bang her on the first date. 

I figure she’ll be disappointed either way so just get it over with unless your holding out for a second free meal.

14 mins ago, Kml said:

I figure she’ll be disappointed either way so just get it over with unless your holding out for a second free meal.

He just needs to throw her a backside triple cork 1620 followed up with a cab 1260 shifty roast beef.  She'll be happy to pay for a second lunch.

14 hours ago, Tomm24 said:

Oh I didn't spring for dinner it was a lunch date. I had to pay for train fare into the city.

Sunday morning breakfast at the diner is a good first meet.

Quick, cheap and you can still get home to catch the game if you're wasting your time.

I filtered out a few factory blems this way. 

Banned in Florida

6 hours ago, Slacker said:

Yeah, it shows up on the iPhone, too.  I'm a winner every couple days.

Monday and Tuesday this week I was a winner on every 3 clicks. The site was unusable for me on my phone. IPad at night was ok.

Snaps the was some malware in the ads that were coming through on Tim's ad service. It would hijack your session where you had to close the browser to get out of it.

• Mike pinned this topic