Tfisher

Random

35,893 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Humboldt Squid said:

Ok since my ex was a controlling cold hearted my way or the highway kind of bitch that didn’t cook. I would like the complete opposite. A sweet caring sensitive woman who eats normal and can cook. Second income is welcomed been into blondes lately. Curves are welcomed but not too much. Maybe a woman that’s not too smart the smart ones are a pain in the ass. Sense of humor is important. 

Let's sharpen this up some.  Blonde is easy... it comes in a bottle.  Upper age range?  You willing to step dad kids or do we need a clean slate; if clean slate, can you deal with some broad that wants kids?  Normal meaning no militant vegan types, right?  What if she demands 2 cats like Mrs. Snappio?  What if her idea of "freak" is sex once a month with the lights off... BUT she can cook and is pulling down 6 figures with a 7 figure 401K?

You are gonna need a lot of guidance.  We are here to help.  It is what we do... we are helpful.

20 hours ago, Sparky said:

I believe there are 5 hardwood supply store on Broadway.

These are some hard working people. They're out at 5 am, all the breakfast places are open. 

I rented a floor sander a few years back on a Saturday morning. I asked the lady if they are open on Sunday so I could return it. She said yes, but they open late. What time? 7 am. 

With all that competition in town and you did it yourself? Did you bother to quoute it out? 

6 hours ago, Slacker said:

Let's sharpen this up some.  Blonde is easy... it comes in a bottle.  Upper age range?  You willing to step dad kids or do we need a clean slate; if clean slate, can you deal with some broad that wants kids?  Normal meaning no militant vegan types, right?  What if she demands 2 cats like Mrs. Snappio?  What if her idea of "freak" is sex once a month with the lights off... BUT she can cook and is pulling down 6 figures with a 7 figure 401K?

You are gonna need a lot of guidance.  We are here to help.  It is what we do... we are helpful.

Hes got a lot of soul searching to do.

Posted (edited)

Double. 

But it is the only knot I use for jigs, bucktail, tog whatever. I don't tie direct to swimming plugs like in the picture.

Edited by Kml

9 hours ago, Slacker said:

kids are ok preferably mine. normal eating means she eats normal food and doesnt make faces because i put mayo on a sandwhich and doesnt only eat chicken nuggets because you dont see bones and veins. normal meaning we can goto to dinner and have plenty of places to choose from without the comments. Cats and dogs are out im highly allergic unfortunately that was one of the issues with her. people come first animals second. last thing think i would have to think about if were talking upper 6 digits yes. 

Im not picky i just have a few exceptions but at my age i think all the normal woman are taken and all that is left are crazy cat ladies.that why i get along with married woman.

1 hour ago, Humboldt Squid said:

Im not picky i just have a few exceptions but at my age i think all the normal woman are taken and all that is left are crazy cat ladies.that why i get along with married woman.

You just need to shop in the right places.  Now, that we know you are OK with kids, especially ones that already are running around, the world is your oyster.  The allergy thing puts you at disadvantage, but we can work around it. 

I would assign you to the 35-45 year old, divorced once with kids, table.  For every trophy wife, there is a fully functional cast off with plenty of miles remaining sitting by the curb, with a nice healthy child support check and reasonable expectations (she wants a guy because bugs need to be killed and she hates sitting through Little League games... if someone else will do it, it is worth a blowjob or two occasionally).  You already get along with married women and divorced women are just married women once removed... they already know that you aren't gonna leave the couch every time you gotta fart.

You need to find some divorced singles group for window shopping purposes... but not some hard up bunch of losers at the Woodbridge Marriott. No, our Squid should root around and find some activity driven group... bikes, or canoes, or cooking, or similar... maybe sponsor a "divorced women who'd like to screw Squid cruise night" on the BMH or something.  

18 mins ago, Slacker said:

You just need to shop in the right places.  Now, that we know you are OK with kids, especially ones that already are running around, the world is your oyster.  The allergy thing puts you at disadvantage, but we can work around it. 

I would assign you to the 35-45 year old, divorced once with kids, table.  For every trophy wife, there is a fully functional cast off with plenty of miles remaining sitting by the curb, with a nice healthy child support check and reasonable expectations (she wants a guy because bugs need to be killed and she hates sitting through Little League games... if someone else will do it, it is worth a blowjob or two occasionally).  You already get along with married women and divorced women are just married women once removed... they already know that you aren't gonna leave the couch every time you gotta fart.

You need to find some divorced singles group for window shopping purposes... but not some hard up bunch of losers at the Woodbridge Marriott. No, our Squid should root around and find some activity driven group... bikes, or canoes, or cooking, or similar... maybe sponsor a "divorced women who'd like to screw Squid cruise night" on the BMH or something.  

That sums it up! Thanks Dr. Slacker. checks in the mail

May I add that she must like Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain, she can't be into Yoga and she needs half a brain. She must like making love at midnight in the dunes of the Cape. She can write to me and we'll plan our escape.

6 hours ago, Kml said:

Si 

That looks like the old rapala knot.  Used to buy them at SA in New Brunswick when i was a kid. Each one had a pamphlet in the box with that exact drawing.