Photo

Mr. Obama rather than leading like a statesman, you hide in the shadows; scheming, conniving, exploiting.

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 The Mad Deckhand

The Mad Deckhand
  • Way too many!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,521 posts

Posted October 07 2013 - 10:47 AM

"Mr. Obama, rather than leading like a statesman, you hide in the shadows; scheming, conniving, exploiting. You emerge only to make hyper-partisan speeches, with rhetoric best left to Democratic talking heads on afternoon cable news shows. Far from being a “new kind of politician” (as you were advertised), you are the most political politician this country has ever seen. You are political to your core, in your essence, at an atomic level, and so you are unable to offer any direction or clarity when the nation needs it most. Sometimes, Mr. President, the affairs of this nation require a man, not a politician, and it is during those times that you are especially useless. You don’t have any interest in fixing our present crisis because you’re too busy finding ways to keep a busload of 90 year old war veterans from looking at a memorial.

Closing down parks, monuments and memorials just to score political points is hardly your most insidious deed, but it’s certainly one of your pettiest. That’s why it stands, ironically, as a monument of its own. If we ever build a statue of you, Mr. President, you won’t be triumphantly holding a flaming torch like Lady Liberty, or standing authoritatively with a look of determination, like the MLK memorial. No, it will be a statue of you pulling the wings off of a fly, or spitting in someone’s orange juice. It will show you in your essence, as monuments are meant to do. It will show you as a petulant, skulking, juvenile bully. It will show you as you are.

And we’ll make sure it’s always open, especially during a government shut down."

:shock:

#2 The Mad Deckhand

The Mad Deckhand
  • Way too many!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,521 posts

Posted October 07 2013 - 10:48 AM

"Mr. Obama, rather than leading like a statesman, you hide in the shadows; scheming, conniving, exploiting. You emerge only to make hyper-partisan speeches, with rhetoric best left to Democratic talking heads on afternoon cable news shows. Far from being a “new kind of politician” (as you were advertised), you are the most political politician this country has ever seen. You are political to your core, in your essence, at an atomic level, and so you are unable to offer any direction or clarity when the nation needs it most. Sometimes, Mr. President, the affairs of this nation require a man, not a politician, and it is during those times that you are especially useless. You don’t have any interest in fixing our present crisis because you’re too busy finding ways to keep a busload of 90 year old war veterans from looking at a memorial.

Closing down parks, monuments and memorials just to score political points is hardly your most insidious deed, but it’s certainly one of your pettiest. That’s why it stands, ironically, as a monument of its own. If we ever build a statue of you, Mr. President, you won’t be triumphantly holding a flaming torch like Lady Liberty, or standing authoritatively with a look of determination, like the MLK memorial. No, it will be a statue of you pulling the wings off of a fly, or spitting in someone’s orange juice. It will show you in your essence, as monuments are meant to do. It will show you as a petulant, skulking, juvenile bully. It will show you as you are.

And we’ll make sure it’s always open, especially during a government shut down."

:th:

#3 Gotcow?

Gotcow?
  • Way too many!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,743 posts

Posted October 07 2013 - 10:51 AM

Giving yourself a thumbs up?

That's some really weak sause.

BTW where did this come from?

#4 inthered

inthered
  • 5,000 Post Club!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,331 posts

Posted October 07 2013 - 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Gotcow? View Post

Giving yourself a thumbs up?

That's some really weak sause.

BTW where did this come from?

Maybe he did that just to show it wasn't up some place else.

#5 DarterMan

DarterMan
  • Way too many!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,763 posts

Posted October 07 2013 - 11:19 AM

A millisecond on Google:

http://themattwalshb...president-obama

MDH, you have to make it easier for the knuckle-draggers here - I bet they still have dial-up!!

<p><p></p></p>

#6 Gotcow?

Gotcow?
  • Way too many!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,743 posts

Posted October 07 2013 - 11:23 AM

A millisecond on Google:

MDH, you have to make it easier for the knuckle-draggers here - I bet they still have dial-up!!

WOW, A knuckle head helping out a knuckle dragger, Thanks. :)

#7 dena

dena
  • Way too many!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,438 posts

Posted October 07 2013 - 11:27 AM

A millisecond on Google:

Dial up on my old hand cranked phone was tough, but now with my rotary phone, the modem cradle fits the mouth and ear part.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson

#8 DarterMan

DarterMan
  • Way too many!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,763 posts

Posted October 07 2013 - 11:27 AM

A millisecond on Google:

WOW, A knuckle head helping out a knuckle dragger, Thanks. :)

I was helping YOU out, because you wrote

"BTW where did this come from?"

So I showed you where.

Try to keep up :freak:

<p><p></p></p>

#9 jkrock

jkrock
  • 5,000 Post Club!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,921 posts

Posted October 07 2013 - 11:36 AM

I tried to log onto the Obamacare website from my dial up this AM. It stalled. Is it working better for those with DSL?

#10 nipsip

nipsip
  • 5,000 Post Club!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,742 posts

Posted October 07 2013 - 11:56 AM

Taken from Matt Walsh, the guy who posted the big lie that Kentucky is forcing schools to teach Darwin’s theory of evolution as scientific fact and not allowing them to teach anything else.

#11 Gotcow?

Gotcow?
  • Way too many!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,743 posts

Posted October 07 2013 - 12:03 PM

I was helping YOU out, because you wrote

"BTW where did this come from?"

So I showed you where.

Try to keep up :freak:

I was not thanking you for helping MDH.

I was thanking you for helping me. Try to keep up indeed. :)

#12 The Mad Deckhand

The Mad Deckhand
  • Way too many!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,521 posts

Posted October 07 2013 - 12:20 PM

I love that quote .. I live it.

#13 LI BeachRat

LI BeachRat
  • 1,000 Post Club!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,157 posts

Posted October 07 2013 - 6:13 PM

Wow !

#14 DarterMan

DarterMan
  • Way too many!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,763 posts

Posted October 07 2013 - 6:26 PM

Beach called himself a knuckle-dragger. I guess he's OK with that.

<p><p></p></p>

#15 The Mad Deckhand

The Mad Deckhand
  • Way too many!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,521 posts

Posted October 07 2013 - 6:33 PM

Beach called himself a knuckle-dragger. I guess he's OK with that.

Beach is kind of cool once you get to know him.

:th: